+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Results 281 to 299 of 299

Thread: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

  1. #281

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I don't even care about these mails anymore. First, Big Mom was in the playable category, and now she's in the bosses category. What if it's yet another mistake?

    They also mispelled Carrot, Katakuri and Hawkins are nowhere to be seen even though both were confirmed as playable characters already. And I'm pretty sure that Luffy's Snakeman will just be another transformation with new combos, like Boundman. Don't you guys forget that we can change the R1 attacks before battles, it was confirmed. So, yeah, personally I'll just take into consideration the VJ scans, at least they know what they're talking about.
    Last edited by Velvet; October 21st, 2019 at 11:26 AM.
    Nefertari Vivi and Monet for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4!

  2. #282

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Yeah obviously Bandai is gonna reveal on of the four Yonkos through a email only a selected few get...
    Who actually with a Brain believes that.

  3. #283

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    I don't even care about these mails anymore. First, Big Mom was in the playable category, and now she's in the bosses category. What if it's yet another mistake?

    They also mispelled Carrot, Katakuri and Hawkins are nowhere to be seen even though both were confirmed as playable characters already. And I'm pretty sure that Luffy's Snakeman will just be another transformation with new combos, like Boundman. Don't you guys forget that we can change the R1 attacks before battles, it was confirmed. So, yeah, personally I'll just take into consideration the VJ scans, at least they know what they're talking about.
    It makes more sense if she is in the boss category, since she along with Drake and Kaido never actually got confirmed playable in any scan, trailer or demo...

    Katakuri and Boundman is not there while Snakeman is, yeah its pretty weird. I could understand why Hawkins wouldnt be, since his revelation is new. Most likely Snakeman is another fullburst for Luffy. Snakeman even got less moves than boundman I think.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Passiopi View Post
    Yeah obviously Bandai is gonna reveal on of the four Yonkos through a email only a selected few get...
    Who actually with a Brain believes that.
    I dont quite understand where you are getting at, but its still official information from bandai and its worth and fun discussing about.
    reveal? the e-mail didnt reveal anything, it just contradicting itself from the prior email with big mom and its weird Snakeman being one of the playable characters while boundman isnt there, most likely snakeman is just another transformation but its still worth pointing out.

  4. #284
    Not a Traitor Starrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East Blue

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Basil Hawkins as playable char :

    https://youtu.be/uHmDKxAH9Fc

  5. #285

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Oh yeah, I remember Hawkins' ability to summon flaming meteors from nowhere.

    That was super cool when it happened in the story.

  6. #286

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I guess it's something related to those tarot cards.

    The Wheel of Fortune upside-down: Extremely bad luck.

  7. #287
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I guess it's bad luck to have a meteor hit you. :P

  8. #288

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    He clearly drew either the Sun or the Star in reverse.

    Honestly, seeing the games pull out silly crazy bullshit like this is always so much fun.
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  9. #289

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I thought it was hay balls on fire >_>

  10. #290

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Could be flaming straw balls.

    I can't believe I said that.
    Flaming. Straw. Balls.

  11. #291

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I played the game at Comic Con earlier this month.

    I tried Luffy in WCI and Carrot in Wano. The Sulong special was cool but definitely should have been a transformation like Gear 4 is for Luffy with a time limit.

    So far, I'm still excited for the game, but it definitely needs the Kizuna aspect to be implemented to be as good as PW3. Hopefully it wasn't in the demo simply because it's just the demo.

    The Wano demo ends after you beat Drake, so I can't comment on the filler story they've created IF they plan to do that like they did with Dressrosa.
    K-F|Jango

  12. #292

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    https://youtu.be/EOifD-JqPUo

    New Interview with the producer

    -story starts at Alabasta
    - Focus is on the new arcs
    - Jack is in a giant boss in the game
    -Carrot can only transform to sulong form at night, im guessing itll be playable then and not only a cutscene attack like we've seen.
    - dlc is considered.
    -if heavily requested, movie characters might be playable some day, same for create a character.

    Translation of sky types
    https://imgur.com/Jjr8O2s

    Translation of technique types
    https://imgur.com/eXVlBJU

    Only power types missing.
    Last edited by Solid; October 26th, 2019 at 09:27 AM.

  13. #293

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I don't really care about creating a character. I would be ok with Z, Shiki, and/or Tesoro being playable. They all have unique abilities.

  14. #294

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Story starts in Alabasta?
    Welp, then I guess we know which characters they're gonna cut.

    :( I really wanted the East Blue villains as playable characters.
    Keeping a little bit of hope alive for Arlong since he could appear in someting related to the Fishman Island level/story.

  15. #295
    21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arizona

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    So, is it the Alabasta Saga or Alabasta Arc?

  16. #296

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    I hope this means Vivi is finally playable. Between Alabasta and the Reverie she'll be pretty relevant.

  17. #297
    Desire's Bland Moon puffing.cinema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    side by side with your tears

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    The official website was updated with Nami and Usopp, both made it as playable characters.

    Fun stuff: Nami isn't using the upgraded Clima Tact with green pop tech, she still uses the same blue one from Saboady 2.0;
    In the background of Usopp's pics you can see Eustass Kidd fighting and in the background of Nami's pics you can see a figura that looks a lot like X Drake in human form.
    Last edited by puffing.cinema; November 2nd, 2019 at 08:41 AM.

  18. #298

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)


  19. #299

    Default Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Switch, PS4, XBox One, PC; 2020)

    Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    https://youtu.be/EOifD-JqPUo

    New Interview with the producer

    -story starts at Alabasta
    - Focus is on the new arcs
    - Jack is in a giant boss in the game
    -Carrot can only transform to sulong form at night, im guessing itll be playable then and not only a cutscene attack like we've seen.
    - dlc is considered.
    -if heavily requested, movie characters might be playable some day, same for create a character.

    Translation of sky types
    https://imgur.com/Jjr8O2s

    Translation of technique types
    https://imgur.com/eXVlBJU

    Only power types missing.
    Re: Carrot. In the Demo her Sulong attack was just a special attack. Kinda like Monster Chopper not a full playable transformation. So not sure if this means the conditions change depending on the time of day. It was the Wano level too which was daytime.

    Of course this is the Demo so they may have just it as a demo only thing. She was real fun to play as tho. Kinda a little bit like Chopper with his Horn Points.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts