View Poll Results: Who do you think will join?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tama

9 4.15%
  • Carrot

71 32.72%
  • Caribou

10 4.61%
  • Momo

3 1.38%
  • Kinemon

3 1.38%
  • Hiyori

3 1.38%
  • Bonney

7 3.23%
  • Pekoms

4 1.84%
  • Vivi

19 8.76%
  • Kawamatsu

14 6.45%
  • None of the above

74 34.10%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 3783

Thread: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Default Re: Next Straw Hat Crewmates (Vol. 7 - Wano)

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    I wouldnt be too sure of that, theres still a lot of unresolved stuff at Wano, the story might go back there for act 4.
    No reason why she can't be part of the raid AND whatever else is in store.

Quote Originally Posted by uniaka ikuzakas View Post
    they don't have former marine in the crew.
    Not yet. Smoker will join eventually though. (I'm not joking)
    Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jimbei, Carrot, Vivi, Smoker

"ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS" - The Great Pirate Edward Newgate

I don't see Tama joining the crew unless some sort of time shenanigans happens

I just think of the example Shanks is on Luffy and how he wouldn't let a younger Luffy join, and I think Luffy would follow in his footsteps

But maybe some timey wimey stuff happens and we get an older tama with Ninja training.... or even better she ages to far and we get our badass Grandma Ninja I've wanted since day one

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Tama and Momo time-skip theories into adultness are all creepy.

Specially because no one seems to consider there's no reason to think either of them would be skilled in any way since they would skip proper training as well.

Vivi already said that she understood that if Luffy took Robin in his crew there must be a valid reason. So i think she would be ok to forgive Robin like Nami forgave Hacchin and Jinbei.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    Eh, I was sure she was going to Udon. From what I have seen, she will be part of the raid. Either the alliance recognize the importance of her ability. Or she is forced to sneak around.

"As a true ninja, I will help without them knowing I am there!"
    I was as well, wrote it in this thread, either way if she joins or the raid or not, I dont believe itll hurt her stock since the story will obligatory go back to dfeal Orochis poneglyph, the captured samurai in the capital, Onimaru, Witching hour boy, the incoming shipment of weapons etc., heck even Kid and Law is still in the mainland for all know.

And I feel like, if Oda decides to have Tama sneak aboard the sunny, alone with all thew strawhats, itll make it too obvious that she will join, haha.

I feel even more confident that she will join as the pirate apprentice, since that role has been thrown around for a bit in the story lately again.

marco, Carrot or law for the next nakamas

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Tama and Momo time-skip theories into adultness are all creepy.

Specially because no one seems to consider there's no reason to think either of them would be skilled in any way since they would skip proper training as well.
    I've never written off the possibility that the time fruit can actually send people back in time as a way to age Tama or Momo. Perhaps Lady Toki was lying the whole time about the fruit only being being to send people into the future but not the past. Time traveling into the past is messy and it'd be better to just outright lie to people than to even have them muse the idea.

Can we close this thread until Bonney appears in the story again

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    If Croc and Vivi is impossible, then Robin and Vivi are as well. Vivi already got over Robin being in the crew and same for Jinbei and Nami. Even Franky wasn't an issue after having common enemies and Sunny
    Hmmmm... I don't agree. Robin was always a good person, even if she had to join Crocodile and go along with his plan. But she saved Luffy, spared Pells life, gave then a log to Alabasta. I love Croc's design, personality and the whole character, but for him to join he has to become good, and that would change him so much he wouldn't be the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chams View Post
    Hmmmm... I don't agree. Robin was always a good person, even if she had to join Crocodile and go along with his plan. But she saved Luffy, spared Pells life, gave then a log to Alabasta. I love Croc's design, personality and the whole character, but for him to join he has to become good, and that would change him so much he wouldn't be the same guy.
    What you said is mostly from the perspective from an audience member when it comes to what Robin has done and not Vivi. Vivi was ok with it because she trusted Luffy's decision (maybe his judge of character specifically).

How many times have the crew shown hesitance to Luffy's decisions, but then went "well we can't stop him", followed by being ok with it?

Lastly, to restate what I initially said. I don't see Croc as being a SH. I don't even have a feeling of that being possible like I do for Kiku or Raizo. I'm just speaking to the rules and criteria that some put up for future nakama.

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
    I've never written off the possibility that the time fruit can actually send people back in time as a way to age Tama or Momo. Perhaps Lady Toki was lying the whole time about the fruit only being being to send people into the future but not the past. Time traveling into the past is messy and it'd be better to just outright lie to people than to even have them muse the idea.
    Nah, it seems Oda really doesn't want past-travelling here, Toki's fruit was limited for the good of the series, no doubt.

Well Croc and Moria probably aren't going to end up joining, we have to remember this is a shonen series and in shoen villains become the good guys all the time

and even more Oda idolizes Dragon Ball, and in DB basically every character that end up staying as part of the main crew starts out as a villain Yamcha, Tien, Picolo Vegeta and Buu hell even Freeiza is teaming up with them now

still I understand the mind set that all the straw hats up to now have been actually good people, Robin only betrayed people who were using her and were bad, Franky didn't know the straw hats were good people he thought they were just another pirate crew, and Zoro basically shows off he was a good guy in the first ten seconds of his introduction by eating that dirty rice cake just to make the girl happy

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Nah, it seems Oda really doesn't want past-travelling here, Toki's fruit was limited for the good of the series, no doubt.
    Perhaps. I do think the time fruit will come into play against during the present storyline simply because it exists. Either someone has the time fruit and will use it to send someone back in time (doesn't help us much in the present sending people forward in time) or it will be used as a bargaining chip kinda like Ace's fruit was during the Dressrosa coliseum.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Maybe that's how they'll win. Give Hiyori her mom's power and send Kaido into the future. Even if it's like three months, in time for the big finale. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Maybe that's how they'll win. Give Hiyori her mom's power and send Kaido into the future. Even if it's like three months, in time for the big finale. :P
    I think this is Legit.

Can't think of any other ways for them to take down something quadrple their bounties.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengokusgoat View Post
    Okay, so how long did it take for Momo to get a single vote on that poll?
    I've been saying the crew gets a cabin boy since the time skip, and calling Momo since PH. As we've learned more about him, I've only become more convinced.
    1) He has to learn how to read poneglyph (Robin)
    2) Doesn't feel like he's ready to weild his dad's sword (Zoro)
    3) Would need a trusted retainer/body guard (Carrot also joins)
    4) Has great crew dynamics

I think once they beat Kaido, Hiyori, the scabbards, and the Yakuza will run Wano while Momo joins a pirate crew like his dad.

Or we can just get a fusion of Momo and Carrot, in a young tom boyish pirate apprentice girl called Tama. :D

Tama can't be tomboyish. Ace decided that she had to be bewitching. It's set in stone because the guy with the freckles said it

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K466 View Post
    I think this is Legit.

Can't think of any other ways for them to take down something quadrple their bounties.
    I also realize that since Kaido is also a dragon, this sounds somewhat familiar to what happens to Alduin in Skyrim.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information