+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: New One Piece Movie "Stampede" (August 2019)

Default Re: New One Piece Movie "Stampede" (August 2019)

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Does the story confirm Bullet escaped from Impel Down 2 years ago?
    Yeah, it says Bullet escaped from Impel Down when Luffy and Blackbeard intruded.

In the film, there is a scene where Blackbeard is surprised to see Bullet in Impel Down Level 6.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, it says Bullet escaped from Impel Down when Luffy and Blackbeard intruded.

In the film, there is a scene where Blackbeard is surprised to see Bullet in Impel Down Level 6.
    Two questions :

1. What forms does Bullet have other than that one in the trailer ?

2. How does Law help in the fight against him ?

If at all possible, can anyone tell me more about
    Spoiler:
    Mihawk and Perona from the movie? Did they get new costumes or are they in their normal clothes? I saw the spoiler that said that Perona beat Sentomaru but was it an actual attack or just a negative hollow? Was anything interesting said with Mihawk and Perona or are they just there real quick and not say much?
    Last edited by Nintendocat; August 9th, 2019 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Spoiler:
    As expected, if 19 bullet was already equal to prime rayleigh, then it's same how 19 luffy was equal to prime katakuri, yet luffy is still rather far from his prime.
    So prime rayleigh was on par with top calamity/sweet commander/ marco, not yonkou like some expected based on nothing.

Thanks Scotch and Redon

The boats are lit
    Last edited by Rivaille; August 9th, 2019 at 09:22 AM.

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Opening Day: 590027 Seats.

Give me Sanji spoilers even if he doesn't do much

I mentioned it in my YouTube review and discussion but keep in mind that those boats' *clean* rough designs are from Toei. Bits and pieces of rough sketches from Oda are included throughout.

I also agree with Sandman that you shouldn't consider Oda's involvement in Bullet's backstory. If it was fully created by him they would tout it as such. Either way, good on Toei for learning how to make a villain from Oda.

Kishido, Sanji stuff
    Spoiler:
    Not much to spoil. He fights Smoker (uses Haki to hit the smoke) and launches a single attack against Lucci. As usual he plays the defender.

uniaka,
    Spoiler:
    In my review I went into why his actions put him above Mom in some respects.

Nintendocat
    Spoiler:
    They're basically in and out. Well-animated scene though.

papadight
    Spoiler:

1. What forms does Bullet have other than that one in the trailer ?

Base
    Various states of ripped clothing.
    Combined with his submarine ship in gorilla-robo form
    All-powerful form where he merges with the island and resembles a humanoid Chinese Dragon.
    Rage all-powerful form where he strongly resembles a gorilla
    Then whole-body CoA base form

I think that's everything.

2. How does Law help in the fight against him ?

He transports material away from his body with a massive ROOM and later performs at least one physical attack.
    Last edited by Greg; August 9th, 2019 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I mentioned it in my YouTube review and discussion but keep in mind that those boats' *clean* rough designs are from Toei. Bits and pieces of rough sketches from Oda are included throughout.

I also agree with Sandman that you shouldn't consider Oda's involvement in Bullet's backstory. If it was fully created by him they would tout it as such. Either way, good on Toei for learning how to make a villain from Oda.

Kishido, Sanji stuff
    Spoiler:
    Not much to spoil. He fights Smoker (uses Haki to hit the smoke) and launches a single attack against Lucci. As usual he plays the defender.

uniaka,
    Spoiler:
    In my review I went into why his actions put him above Mom in some respects.

Nintendocat
    Spoiler:
    Thank you Greg <3

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Nintendocat
    Spoiler:
    Thanks for the info.

They don't do him wrong. It's a satisfactory showing BUT nothing that makes you fist-pump besides that second interaction I mentioned. It IS important though.

@greg-san What about Zoro? Did you like the clash against Fujitora? Killer and Smoker? Does Zoro have more screen time (action-wise) than in movie gold?

yoro
    Spoiler:
    Covered a lot of that in my YouTube discussion/review with spoilers if you have a chance to check it out please do. Yeah Zoro has a lot more screentime than GOLD and his fights are satisfying. However, don't look for him to definitively beat anyone he hasn't in the comic. That is to say, while he might not beat Fujitora himself, he does fight against an aspect of Fujitora's ability and its grand.

Is Nami good in a way that doesn’t involve fanservice?

Can anyone tell me who's the character credited as "???" and who's his voice actor?

What about Franky? I've heard that he gets the least focus of the strawhats, and that's the deciding factor on whether I'll see this movie or not.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

Talking about the movie's spoilers in great extent: https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/

Can't confirm everything for certain since I'm going by memory, but I'm pretty confident about most of it.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by goty View Post
    Can anyone tell me who's the character credited as "???" and who's his voice actor?
    Spoilers!
    Hidden:
    I could be wrong since I didn't pay attention to the specific credit, but I believe it's referring to Ace since he's not credited anywhere else. This is likely to save the spoiler of his ghost appearing at the end of the movie (pretty sure it's just a vision from Ann though, since she's rescued by the Revos and the effect is the same used for the Bijyo Bijyo)

Quote Originally Posted by The D. View Post
    What about Franky? I've heard that he gets the least focus of the strawhats, and that's the deciding factor on whether I'll see this movie or not.
    He does some cool stuff and fights a little at the end, but no one named in particular. That said I feel that applies to some other Straw Hats (Nami and Robin for example and even Chopper barely does anything, can't recall him getting in a single real fight), so I wouldn't say he's necessarily dead last in terms of screentime.

Hidden:
    He gets inside the shogun and fights some pacifistas, that's about as much I remember

In terms of relevance I'd say Luffy and Usopp are the highlights. After that I'd say Zoro, Sanji and Brook for getting some fights and the rest kinda behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Is Nami good in a way that doesn’t involve fanservice?
    She gets some cool moments, even some interacting with Luffy and Usopp, but nothing particularly insane. With how much focus she had in SW and Gold, it's no surprise she plays a minor role here. If anything, Usopp is the Straw Hat of the movie.

Hidden:
    She does however get to unleash Zeus, so that's pretty cool!

Ok I’m back again. Croc is the man. Whatever you think of the movie it reignited my interest in one piece and I think I’ll be around the forums more.

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

What I'm hearing about Usopp sounds really awesome. Here's hoping for a US release announcement ASAP.

And man, I feel like I'm writing fanfiction when adding info about Bullet on the wiki. Dude's accomplishments are unbelievable.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Talking about the movie's spoilers in great extent: https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/

Can't confirm everything for certain since I'm going by memory, but I'm pretty confident about most of it.

Spoilers!
    Hidden:
    I could be wrong since I didn't pay attention to the specific credit, but I believe it's referring to Ace since he's not credited anywhere else. This is likely to save the spoiler of his ghost appearing at the end of the movie (pretty sure it's just a vision from Ann though, since she's rescued by the Revos and the effect is the same used for the Bijyo Bijyo)

He does some cool stuff and fights a little at the end, but no one named in particular. That said I feel that applies to some other Straw Hats (Nami and Robin for example and even Chopper barely does anything, can't recall him getting in a single real fight), so I wouldn't say he's necessarily dead last in terms of screentime.

Hidden:
    He gets inside the shogun and fights some pacifistas, that's about as much I remember

In terms of relevance I'd say Luffy and Usopp are the highlights. After that I'd say Zoro, Sanji and Brook for getting some fights and the rest kinda behind that.

She gets some cool moments, even some interacting with Luffy and Usopp, but nothing particularly insane. With how much focus she had in SW and Gold, it's no surprise she plays a minor role here. If anything, Usopp is the Straw Hat of the movie.

Hidden:
    She does however get to unleash Zeus, so that's pretty cool!
    Ugh. Thanks for letting me know. Guess I can skip this one too then.
    Gonna give ya the D.!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information