+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 242 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 4832

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by pariston_hill View Post
    Gonna point out that his name is NOMUra
    Hm…
    …Okay, I just checked and we never really saw Number 6's full face and his hair was always tied back. This page is the closest we ever got.

Hidden:

And, it's been 2 years in the manga since we've seen him. Oh, no.

NNID: jervinnectar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I can't believe Cloud, Zidane, and Squall are all scumbags.
    Let's not forget that two of them kill people for money and the third is a lecherous thief.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Welp, they didn't expanded the girls scene in the raid. What a shame.

Disappointing. But the last clash between DekuEri and Overhaul looked very crisp from the clips I've seen.

Yeah, that fight was great.
    Honestly, I wasn't expecting the whole fight to play out this episode. Overall, I think I liked the anime version of this arc more than the manga despite no Team Froppy filler (I swear, the one time I want filler...). But, hey, with the fast pacing, we could see the LoV highway fight next episode.

I'm glad people got to properly appreciate Mirio being awesome. The episode where he fights to Overhaul seems to have been greatly appreciated and emotional.

Deep down I knew they never would

There wasn't that much they could expand with the way it's structured anyway. I was hoping they would at least bother to give a better explanation of what exactly was going, because it was genuinely confusing.

Urakaka is too tired to do anything but then she isn't but then she is but then she isn't. This whole thing was so clearly an afterthought XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Yeah, that fight was great.
    Honestly, I wasn't expecting the whole fight to play out this episode. Overall, I think I liked the anime version of this arc more than the manga despite no Team Froppy filler (I swear, the one time I want filler...). But, hey, with the fast pacing, we could see the LoV highway fight next episode.
    Well that's because they were doing 3 weeks worth of chapters almost every episode. And I think 3 times they did 4 in episode meaning a months worth of chapters. So the pacing was incredibly, like usual for the Anime.

And that fight was incredibly. Bones has killed every big fight in the series up to this. And personally I'm fine with the non extention of the girls fight if it meant we got the end of Deku vs Overhaul in this episode.

I'm just super excited for the festival arc. Cause I really wanted to know what all the kids sounded like when they sang. And I wanted to know what the song sounded like.

Agreed. The music, the dancing. The Festival Arc should be amazing animated. Unless, they blew the budget on Deku VS Overhaul.

I'm looking forward to the Gentle Arc. IMO it's the last time the series was really good. IIRC the manga pages for that arc towards the end were rushed and unfinished so it'll be good to see the quality.
    Oh hey, I do videos on figures and manga and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/thatmanhismerch

Yah know. I was wondering it's almost time for the 2nd year to begin. They should have a different teacher for 2-A shouldn't they? We haven't seen very much staff in general. It would be interesting to see how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nectar View Post
    Agreed. The music, the dancing. The Festival Arc should be amazing animated. Unless, they blew the budget on Deku VS Overhaul.
    Lol, that fight had a budget??

Just like the manga, it was boring, mediocre and incomprehensible.

Seriously the quality this season was significantly lower than past seasons.

I am looking forward to Deku Vs Air guy. That fight was absolutely amazing in the manga.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Yah know. I was wondering it's almost time for the 2nd year to begin. They should have a different teacher for 2-A shouldn't they? We haven't seen very much staff in general. It would be interesting to see how that goes.
    I might be wrong, but wasn't it implied that the 1st years were being fast tracked through school. So now they go straight to internships after 1st year instead of going through the full school progress.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

I thought the fast tracking was just getting them their licenses. Which was supposed to be in their 2nd year. The other schools had mostly 2nd year applicants, Inasa being one of the only other 1st years iirc. There's been no mention of the kids graduating early from what I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I thought the fast tracking was just getting them their licenses. Which was supposed to be in their 2nd year. The other schools had mostly 2nd year applicants, Inasa being one of the only other 1st years iirc. There's been no mention of the kids graduating early from what I recall.
    Ah, seems like I was not recalling the details correctly.

However, I really see the series shifting from school to real life super heroics really soon. We will most likely get a time skip that will skip over the remaining school years.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Overhaul fight was bad, hope they saved the budget for Gentle and Pro Hero Arc

Things going to heat up rapidly....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

History Lesson and the doctor
    https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006181

Not surprising "Float" is one of the 6 Quirks. I'm sure the OFA powered up version will let Deku fly like Superman. I wonder if AFO took that Quirk from Nana?

Already in the 2nd year. And for this next arc I am hyped and afraid. I have a feeling we're going to lose a few of the Heroes. I know so many are afraid for All Might, but I'm 50/50 on it, I go back and forth. Would Horikoshi setup all the stuff about changing the future etc for it to only happen anyways? I just don't know?

But I do feel like Endeavor is going to die. We've gotten so much character development for him. And Shoto needs his next goal/drive. We know that Horikoshi is a big Star Wars fan. I could see a Kylo Ren and Han Solo situation happening with Dabi and Endeavor. And Dabi becomes Shoto's Villain.

Hawks, if he's really on the Hero side? He's 100% dying this Arc, if not? He'll live for the time being. If he really killed Best Jeanist? Then he's Bakugo's Villain.

Definitely the biggest arc of the series.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information