+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 234 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4679

Thread: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Default Re: My Hero Academia II - Bhyyyyyyyyy

Yeah, I am hoping Aizawa will go full teacher mode after this and give All Might and the principal the verbal spanking of their lives.

Good thing also that all kids (including Class B) will see what will happen now. This could change some things in their dynamics.

Numerous theories are circulating around, including one suggesting that is not an effect of OFA but Izuku's original quirk, though that's reaching too far IMO.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, Ochako is probably going to injure herself somehow by grabing tightly on Izuku.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

I think it's possible that Izukus Quirk is now defective, because All Might was supposed to be its last user.

I guess that's what the first user meant by the Quirk having passed the point of singularity. It probably can't be controlled anymore.

Aizawa needs to step up his teacher game, a student whoms quirk is supposed to be some kind of super strength starts shooting black tentacles of energy and you not rushing to the scene?! I know he was bullied into UA by Midnight and Present Mic but come on dude!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aizawa is going to have a long talk with Allmight once this is over.

Depending on how things end Deku might spend some time being hesitant to use his quirk out of fear of injurin others.

Deku is the grandson of the previous leader of supervillains who was thought to have been killed in a superhero caused holocaust but actually a part of his powers is still alive in Deku.

He will revive soon with his army of weird hairdo enemies and Deku will have to draw on his supervillain blood to master his ultimate Shikai, defeating yhwach with the help of AfO and his chair.

What? It's black goo.

Some markins apperared on Izuku's left eye, that heavily resembles the same markins one character from Vigilantes has.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I kinda did wish we got a bit more of Monoma's motivation but I don't like him lol. So it's fine I suppose. But I was hoping Shinso would add more to the conversation. But he doesn't strike me as talkative. Even to monologue.
    That was actually the most interesting part of the chapter for me. I like the idea of Quirks like Monoma's and Shinso's being thought of as useless or villainous, so they have to resort to methods ironically similar to what people scandalously expect out of them to become heroes. It reminds me a bit of Nick Wilde's backstory in Zootopia and his whole characterization.

But nope, we don't have time for interesting character/worldbuilding deconstructions. We need Deku curse mark power-up glitching destruction or whatever. I still don't really care about this because we literally have no idea what this even is.

Good news. Ochaco doing something! Save yo man, girl.
    Glad she's getting involved. I think the last time she actually contributed to the plot was... the License Exam arc? And before that it was the Sports Festival... Maybe the Toga moment in the School Trip arc counts? Meh. But I hope she uses her powers in an interesting way here and doesn't just become collateral damage for drama.

What was AFO doing exactly? Was it being like Venom?
    Oh God, don't tell me the anime adaptation will have an awful Eminem rap play during this scene.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    I'm so sorry.

Last edited by Count Mario; December 20th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

Jump deadlines must be something else if Hori could only make this chapter 13 pages long.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Jump deadlines must be something else if Hori could only make this chapter 13 pages long.
    Could have just shown the events from the past chapter in Shinso's perspective while reusing some its panels. He still has a lot to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

I think we're supposed to keep stuff from Jump in spoilers until Sunday.

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Oh yeah. For some reason my brain processed that as being exclusive to One Piece lol.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

I'm not gonna delete posts or anything (because then there'd be no thread...) but yeah - spoiler tags, please.

Some markins apperared on Izuku's left eye, that heavily resembles the same markins one character from Vigilantes has.
    Spoiler:
    Which character is that?

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I'm not gonna delete posts or anything (because then there'd be no thread...) but yeah - spoiler tags, please.
    Wait, we are going to follow the official release even on this area? And that goes for every US licensed manga or just the VIZ ones?

Spoiler:
    Which character is that?
    My bad, it wasn't from Vigilantes.

Spoiler:

The one above OFA.

My bad, it wasn't from Vigilantes.

Spoiler:
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Was it this chapter?

Spoiler:
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Was it this chapter?
    Spoiler:
    Look at Izuku's left eye.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    Wait, we are going to follow the official release even on this area? And that goes for every US licensed manga or just the VIZ ones?
    I mean nobody's forcing anyone to read one version or another. And again, "cracking down" would mean the end of this thread, so that's not what's happening.

Spoiler tags would just be common courtesy, in light the official release being easier and free-er to read than ever. And available a whole day earlier than before, basically.
    In regards to the titles put out by Viz as part of the new, free, supersimul Shonen Jump, yes.

Spoiler:
    Look at Izuku's left eye.
    Spoiler:
    There’s a ton of really clear shots of Deku’s left eye this chapter, and not a single one shows any sort of marking. What are you on about?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information