+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are you thankful for?

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

Quote Originally Posted by Scretch View Post
    Woah, I hope you are doing well after that horrible experience.
    A little, but working even more on my depression/anxiety/etc. I learned when I was there that I also have borderline personality disorder, which explains a lot of things about my behavior and thinking people hate me or will hate me type of thing.

Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - 雄塩; Character - Ayano Sugiura; Series - Yuru Yuri
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/goddessarisu/; Discord: Starla Lily-Moon#2548
    ~Formerly known as Stranger~

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    A little, but working even more on my depression/anxiety/etc. I learned when I was there that I also have borderline personality disorder, which explains a lot of things about my behavior and thinking people hate me or will hate me type of thing.
    Good, I hope you get better and remember that there are more people who love you rather than hate you. It's important to remember those who love you and forget does who hate you(unless it's a friend or family member, then you should talk with them to know why they act like that).

Just being here. Alive. That's what I'm thankful for.
    “When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No... It’s when they're forgotten!” - Hiluluk Doctor

Well, there are lots of name that i am thankful to like my family and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by shorakorra View Post
    Well, there are lots of name that i am thankful to like my family and friends.
    Nice words. I guess I should be thankful for this too. I'm also thankful for meeting and knowing my girlfriend, we know each other for almost two years and we're planning to get married one day. We also want to have two children so we must be prepared for this

I'm honesty thankful I live on my own and have the freedom to play my video games and watch anime without my mom yelling at me about them. She hated my hobbies, and even worse she thought anime was evil. So, I'm really trying to value what I have now as now I'm free from all of that since 2011. Honestly, I'm thankful for my freedom in general as I was raised in a very abusive home.

Signature:
    Artist - ほし; Character - Red Riding Hood; Original Artwork
    Avatar: Artist - 雄塩; Character - Ayano Sugiura; Series - Yuru Yuri
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/goddessarisu/; Discord: Starla Lily-Moon#2548
    ~Formerly known as Stranger~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information