+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1040

Thread: Dr. Stone

Default Re: Dr. Stone

Boichi is real-life Niizuma Eiji.

They really should have left Magma as stone.

He's with Gen, it's going to be fine.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I don't care he's with Gen. He's one of the least trustworthy and most selfish people in the series.

And he's pointed at two shittier characters.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    They really should have left Magma as stone.
    And Senku is using his selfishness to their advantage, just like he has in the past.

I’m just terrified of Mozu getting out of control, I’d be willing to de petrifying the prisioners.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

If this was another author, I’d be willing to worry about Magma, but I doubt that the gun will backfire on our heroes, and I’m certain that there won’t be a full betrayal from his side.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It probably doesn't matter what Magma's objective is. Even former policeman Yo had trouble with his precision and had to practice for a while. On top of that, Magma is holding the gun sideways so unless that somehow evens out the trajectories, his bullets will be all over the place

3DS Friendcode: 1547 - 5175 - 1342

I love how this manga organizes its chaos.

After reading the spin-off, I wonder if Why-Man could be an A.I.

NNID: jervinnectar

Maintenance. It's either self suficient (and another piece of magical technology like the petrification device), or there is a civilization mantaining it, making it irrelevant for it to be an IA.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

Spoiler:
    I didn't really understand Hyouga's motivation for siding with Senku. At most I see him disliking Mozu for being shallow, but then what stops him from killing or subjugating Senku and the others? Or maybe he's just happy because his face got fixed and doesn't care anymore.
    I hate quacks.

Spoiler:
    Ryushi. "All women are queens!"

Enjoyed Gen not having a clue what to do for once.

Story does have a bit of the ole One Piece problem in that it doesn't like keeping villains as villains.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Enjoyed Gen not having a clue what to do for once.

Story does have a bit of the ole One Piece problem in that it doesn't like keeping villains as villains.
    I'm okay with that. Especially since most of the cast are technically just teenagers.

Break week, but: https://readms.net/r/drstone_reboot/05/6364/1

Did Rei just went straight to Mars or something?

I have zero percent interest in this side story. I'd be more interested in seeing where these other humans came from of they weren't related to Senku village. Surely there's humans that also broke out somewhere on earth.

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

I don't think the side story is even canon, it's just abous ISS and space trivia stuff. I thought Rei was thinking of an asteroid or comet.

Random people over the world working with nital would have been depetrified instantly, but I don't think that will be taken into account. Just like I accepted that every structure that isn't a copper buddha was completely erased.

People from the Soyuz island have descendants from the initial space crew that never left for mainland Japan, which is the more reasonable option (we know the current civilization started there). Though they do look different from Ishigami.
    Last edited by El-Matematico; November 22nd, 2019 at 04:49 PM.
    I hate quacks.

Finally caught up from 125 and that felt good. This might be a top 3 arc for me. I didn't think Hyouga would be used during this Treasure island adventure, but it was perfect timing. To be honest, I didn't think this arc would get so drastic until the 1st batch of the crew got petrified. Hyouga's face being healed after being brought back slipped my mind. I loved how Ibara hurried out, it was hilarious. Man, those panels of Kinrou being serious (100% of the time) always impress me, even though it's the same.

Mozu looks like he's too much for Hyouga. Homura might have to pull something off

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information