+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 950 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 18995

Thread: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Default Re: American Politics thread: No Nazis Allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    During his speech to the UN General Assembly, Trump once again referred to Kim Jong-Un as "Rocket Man" and then threatened to "totally destroy North Korea"

It's all just a dick measuring contest to this buffoon. Hurling childish insults at a nuclear armed dictator? Fucking hell.
    It's also starting to feel like a distraction. I'm way more concerned about what he said regarding Cuba, Venezuela and Iran.

Well, I stumbled upon some more bad news about the healthcare repeal via twitter. It's getting amendments introduced that might make it worse.

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/statu...69182586712070

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Stein
    Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) says he's submitted amendments to Graham-Cassidy that would bar states from using $ to create single-payer systems

His position, when pressed by @laurenegambino, is basically. that feds have right to lay down markers preventing bad policy

Kennedy also told us he's submitting amendments to "Lindsey and Bill" so Medicaid work requirement is mandatory, not optional, for states.
    This entire ordeal seems like throwing fake punches, waiting a few weeks, only to kick you in the crotch. I'm so sorry for anyone who's getting their healthcare messed up right now.

Also, randomly Lindsey Graham is supporting a Carbon Tax.
    Last edited by onemoment; September 19th, 2017 at 05:26 PM. Reason: i made a mistake, there's no carbon tax bill.

The current bill doesn't include the subsidies for insurance companies for next year since that cannot be added under reconciliation. So if (or, rather, when) it passes, expect a bunch of plans to be immediately cancelled and massive rate hikes for the ones that aren't.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Lump of Dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Stein
    Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) says he's submitted amendments to Graham-Cassidy that would bar states from using $ to create single-payer systems
    His position, when pressed by @laurenegambino, is basically. that feds have right to lay down markers preventing bad policy
    That's horrible... what happened to states rights, huh Republicans? >.>

So much for Vermont's plan for universal healthcare if this bill goes through :(

Kennedy also told us he's submitting amendments to "Lindsey and Bill" so Medicaid work requirement is mandatory, not optional, for states.
    I wonder how this would effect me... as I am on SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance).

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    This entire ordeal seems like throwing fake punches, waiting a few weeks, only to kick you in the crotch. I'm so sorry for anyone who's getting their healthcare messed up right now.
    Yeah... I need Medicaid... so I can recover from my mental issues that I have. Like going to the therapist for example, or getting my meds.

Jimmy Kimmel is going to unleash tonight. Remember that Cassidy, one of the guys who is proposing this farce of a health care plan, was also the one who proposed the "Jimmy Kimmel Test."

The current bill doesn't include the subsidies for insurance companies for next year since that cannot be added under reconciliation. So if (or, rather, when) it passes, expect a bunch of plans to be immediately cancelled and massive rate hikes for the ones that aren't.
    Self Fulfilling Prophecy eh?
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    During his speech to the UN General Assembly, Trump once again referred to Kim Jong-Un as "Rocket Man" and then threatened to "totally destroy North Korea"

It's all just a dick measuring contest to this buffoon. Hurling childish insults at a nuclear armed dictator? Fucking hell.
    I guess Trump would be very glad if he could get a war with North Korea.

I mean, the regime is pretty much a caricature of an "evil" dictatorship. Only the fringe would defend Kim Jong Un because the war is pretty much justified anyway, NK's got litteral concentration camps and if the fatso decide to use his nukes well... what is it to Donald Trump. Would he even care about a few military bases in the pacific and foreign cities.

Sure there is a chance that it means war with china but to some neo-cons, it's only a matter of time and the sooner the better...

Who knows what he could in internal politics using such a distraction as a litteral NUCLEAR WAR... Never mind how the dominos would fall.

"No nazis allowed" So are you implying racist of other skin colors are welcomed?

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Naa m8, now that you don't have to be German, Aryan or live in 1939 to be a Nazi, everyone can join the superior race team(soo long you're a racist prick)
    ((Waves brown-colored Swastika))

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/only...han-obama-did/

Orange-Bad Hair Piece Man apparently wants to be as disliked as Rocket Man and Start Two Meaningless Wars Man..

I knew who it'd be even before I read that article.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Putin is content at his puppet and Netanyahu gets to enjoy another four years of instilling apartheid.

It was Mexico and China, right?

Right?

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparsebeard View Post

I mean, the regime is pretty much a caricature of an "evil" dictatorship. Only the fringe would defend Kim Jong Un because the war is pretty much justified anyway, NK's got litteral concentration camps and if the fatso decide to use his nukes well... what is it to Donald Trump. Would he even care about a few military bases in the pacific and foreign cities.

Sure there is a chance that it means war with china but to some neo-cons, it's only a matter of time and the sooner the better...

Who knows what he could in internal politics using such a distraction as a litteral NUCLEAR WAR... Never mind how the dominos would fall.
    He wants to prove how tough and macho he is at the expense of millions of peoples lives. So no, he wouldn't care the bases and other cities. 3 more years of this circus. Jesus.......

I knew who it'd be even before I read that article.
    I'm surprised Duterte wasn't in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Putin is content at his puppet and Netanyahu gets to enjoy another four years of instilling apartheid.
    And maybe the added bonus of fucking over Iran just because but without the bitching to congress about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparsebeard View Post

You don't have to think anything of positive of North Korea to think it would be a terrible idea to simultaneously set off the crazy person country, and follow that up with diving headfirst into that hellhole.
    Saddam was a total monster too, look how that turned out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information