+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1474

Thread: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

Default Re: One Piece celebrates its 20th Anniversary in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Weekly Shonen Jump issue 34 (22nd July) will have new ONE PIECE spin-off manga called "Roronoa Zoro falls into the sea", which will be drawn by Boichi, author of Dr. Stone.

This title is the same as chapter 51, so it most likely focuses on the battle between Zoro and Mihawk. Some people may remember the spin-off manga about Sanji last year.

source: 5ch
    Thanks sandman!!!

Zoro Vs Mihawk drawn by Boichi!!? OMG!!!!!

Discovered Stowaway ScotchInformer's Avatar

Color Spread for Chapter 949 and 950. jump Cover #34 and #35 will connected.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchInformer View Post
    Color Spread for Chapter 949 and 950. jump Cover #34 and #35 will connected.
    Any other time this would be great news, but it feels like a little bit of a tease to do it after the first installment of a new cover story lmao

Boichi drawing OP, that will be damn fine^^
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

If I remember correctly, in the second volume of Ace's Novel (maybe chapter 4 or 5) was mentioned a pirate assault, led by varoius captains among which there were A.O and Doma, to Whitebeard's territory.
    And behind all of this there was another Younkou (not specified)

I would like to know if any of you has more specific info about this incident

New One Piece spin off called "One Piece Academia" in next Saikyo Jump issue!!

Thanks Redon.

I can already picture Luffy punching Midoria whinny face, Zoro and Bakugo competting against each other and Sanji being friend with Mineta

That Chibi Luffy looks good. Is that a new drawing?

I think it's not collaboration between OP & BnHA
    according this news : https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...gazine/.149169
    The manga will be a comedy series featuring the characters of the Straw Hat Crew in an academic setting.
    Sōhei Kōji, who has drawn one-shot manga for Saikyō Jump and Jump Giga in the past, is drawing the manga

Another "One Piece Academia" picture, the new One Piece spin off in Saikyo Jump!!

Special illustration from Eiichiro Oda to celebrate Obon holiday.

"One Piece Academia" chapter 1 cover!!

Thanks Redon
    Do you know if it is translate somewhere ?

One Piece Doors! Volume 03 finally will be on sale 4th October in Japan, along with One Piece Volume 94 and One Piece in Love Volume 03!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kzmrlo View Post
    I don't know where to.write my thought so i am writing hère.
    White people,Black people, arab , asians , muslims , Christians, Russians, africans, americans. People who believe in good or not. I am a looser but Arlong park community is amazing, thank you very much
    We love you Kzmrlo!

More "One Piece Academia" pictures!!

Is that hard to make an ACTUAL, canon spinoff??
    Maybe about Whitebeard pirates? His allies? Supernovas? Marines? Revolutionaries??
    They don't even need to design new characters, they could just take some random fodder from level 4 and 5 and make a villain out of him, since he's supposed to have a bounty around 100 millions (!?). Or a Movie villain. Or a fodder from Level 6.
    Are all of these "official" spinoff more interesting than canon spinoffs? Really??

Why would they do a canon spinoff about characters who are still relevant and important to the story?
    Spinoffs like these are only meant to be fun side media that doesn't fracture the story. Creating canon spinoffs that run tandem to the original is a recipe for convolution and confusion.

Apart from Marco e some other commander, Whitebeard pirates and his allies are not likely to be relevant to the story anymore. The names of the commanders were given just as "additional information". Not to mention how Oda seems pissed off when someone asks him about Andre & Candre.. I'd really like know why he introduced them in the first place
    And it's not likely that he's going to tell us what supernovas experienced in Paradise, or something about the countless anonymous monsters kept in Impel Down. Maybe the revolutionaries will be given a little more attention.
    As it is, the story seems to say that interesting stuff happens only when mugiwara is around
    ..So why not use them for some irrilevant but interesting novel, set in the past? I know they just started doing something about Ace and Law, but I still see hundreds of characters wasted

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Considering a canon spinoff would need more direct input from Oda to avoid going off the rails, yes, it would take quite a bit of time and effort that could be used for other things

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information