+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Default Re: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Thank you 16 .....

Glad that I kept Spy x Family after this chapter. It helped me cheer a little

Why do you guys use spoiler when the chapter is already out?

Ctrl + W = ???

It's good to use spoiler for a day or two even after it's out for the sake of the people who haven't read it yet.

Spoiler:
    Sooooo saaaad . . . . *sniff*

Of course Mist Pillar might just live at this point, and like others have said I'm really wondering if this is the end. It feels wrong without Nezuko there to fucking punch Muzan in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post
    Why do you guys use spoiler when the chapter is already out?
    Spoiler are used while the official release is not out

Quote Originally Posted by Kdom View Post
    Spoiler are used while the official release is not out
    How do we know if the official release is out? Sorry for being a noob..

Ctrl + W = ???

The official release is available for free on Mangaplus. You can have more information on this thread http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=51919
    In One Piece manga sub-forum, a dedicate thread is created once the official release is out. Most of the time, official release are out the sunday evening at midnight Japanese time (In western europe it correspond to 22h00 summer time and 21h00 winter time). When monday is a day off in Japan, the release is out on friday evening same hour.

I have a subscription to the shonen jump app. So I get alerts when the chapters are out.

Holy Hell
    Spoiler:
    Awaken Muzan is out to fuck shit up.

Korean Scan
    https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo...&wr_id=2158552
    Spoiler:
    RIP Tamayo (& the random fodders). Kinda wish that the author show her reunited with her family. Apparently Yushiro also get affected when Tamayo got killed-curious if he will die.

Not too surprising that Muzan seem unaffected by the medicine-down the line I'm sure the medicine will have some impact on him when they fight him but for now it seem like he's 'fine'.

Apparently, breath of the sun has 13 forms while dance of the fire god only has 12 forms. I think everyone pretty much know the significance of the 13 form.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Mario View Post
    So we're going down this rabbit hole again.

It took 3 of the best Pillars, pushing themselves to their uppermost limit to beat Upper Moon One.

Now they are all gravely injured, and this story tends to take injuries seriously.

I really don't see how Muzan is going down any time soon.

To be honest I hope he doesn't because I am not ready for this story to end anytime soon.

However, he's basically revealed his final form, so common shounen logic dictates that he'll be dying this arc.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

This series loves its sudden power-ups during the fights so I wouldn't be surprised if Tanjiro and Nezuko pulled off some kind of ultra combo move combining Sun God breathing and Demon arts to kill him.

or you know, the sun kills him.

What's with manga villains and white hair.

Maybe it's not white. The hair colors in this series are all over the place lol.

Well, fuck. This isn't going to be good.

But any time a villain gets white hair you know it's going down.

Muzan being defeated when most of the demon slayers are heavily injured definitely will leave a sour taste in my mouth if it is not pull off well.
    The rock pillar already pointed out the only way to defeat him is the sunlight so they will have to dragged out the fight to dawn.
    This series has its fair share of asspull. Most notable is the Rui's fight where Tanjiro remember about his family dance & was able to use it against Rui.
    If Muzan is going to down this arc, there sure will be some asspull. Hopefully it will come from Nezuko's end seeing how she is very special among demons.

I also hope the blue spider lily & the whole breath of the sun/fire of the dance god get addressed before the fight with Muzan starts.

I'd prefer the likelihood of an asspull to the author trying to suddenly change their mind and extend this series.

Only Tanjiro would last remember Genya with a smile.

I'm in agreement that the series should end with Muzan's defeat as he was build up to be the defacto big bad. Having a new big bad show up afterwards to extend the series is a total cash grab.
    But I'm still on the fence whether Muzan will be defeated this arc. That just my personal opinion.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information