+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 345 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 6883

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

Default Re: Pokemon SUN and MOON - November 18

For me, it doesn't matter Ilima is super cute either way

I've tried my best to not look too closely at the reveals. Youtube and facebook and other sites have thrown glimpses at me, but I've mostly managed to only glance at things, and I don't really know typings or abilities, so I really don't know what's going on my team.

The new Ice/Steel Sandslash obviously. (Hopefully it's not super late game) Other than that...

I wanted to use Togedamaru because electric steel hedgehog seemed great and super cute, especially the way its spikes stick up! ...Until the Sandslash reveal....

I mostly hope I don't end up just using gen 1 Aloan mons.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    In other languages he is mentioned to be male(Japanese, and Portuguese at least I believe), I don't see what screams female from him, I guess if you only see the face some anime faces work for male or female, this might be the case otherwise looks like a dude to me.
    It's always possible it's a localization thing, since in the states all this desire for inclusion and diversity of characters is more palpable than it might be abroad. Loc team might have realized how well-received Ilima was in terms of his gender neutrality (features not being decidedly male or female) and then ran with it.

If this is the case, then massive props to the NoA loc team for changing with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    I mostly hope I don't end up just using gen 1 Aloan mons.
    This is my fear lol, but I'll try to limit myself to only Alolan Muk and Ninetails.

I may start out with a Nuzlocke run as my first play just to avoid having all Aloan form Kanto Pokemon take up the majority of my party. Plus if the difficulty is anything like X and Y I may need to just to have fun with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

I'm thinking of running a full grass team, since the dudes I'm definitely taking are Rowlet, Alolan Exeggutor and Gogoat, always Gogoat.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    Meanwhile, Kommo-o majestic and hella strong as it is doesn't even realize yet what's coming.

I'm amazed Clefable didn't make it into that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    I'm thinking of running a full grass team, since the dudes I'm definitely taking are Rowlet, Alolan Exeggutor and Gogoat, always Gogoat.
    But do we even know if Gogoat exists in alola? For all you know it's not even in the region at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    But do we even know if Gogoat exists in alola? For all you know it's not even in the region at all!
    Well, at least Pokemon Bank will be used somewhere =3

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Well, at least Pokemon Bank will be used somewhere =3
    I believe it will be until January 2017 until Pokemon Bank gets updated for this game.

I believe it will be until January 2017 until Pokemon Bank gets updated for this game.
    I thought that was just for the supposed Gen I transfer, not from X/Y/OR/AS? Either way.

....oh nuts, I have to rebuy it now. XD

FINE, ninja me why don't you

I assumed Sats was mostly referring to the grass quandry being a result of Rowlet, didn't think she mean Comfey was grass, but I guess it's possible that's what the sentence meant
    No, I just meant I didn't want more than 2/3 Grass pokemon in my team. I want BALANCE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post

Someone help me, I'm out of breath after I found this and proceeded to laugh my ass off for an entire minute.
    I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    As said, we don't know if Gogoat is in here yet. So far I have a hunch it's not.

We get rideable pokemon this gen; no way I'm missing out on the Gogoat experience.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

So... According to some people who attended Milan Games Week, it sounds like Drampa (Normal/Dragon) and Tortunator (Fire/Dragon) are VERSION EXCLUSIVE Pokemon, and, do not possess evolutions or pre-evolutions. Drampa is a Pokemon Moon exclusive, Tortunator a Pokemon Sun exclusive.
    Last edited by The Laughing Man; October 16th, 2016 at 04:06 AM.

Reminder: Drampa is Normal/Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I don't get it.
    It's spoofing Yatterman specifically it's antagonists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    So... According to some people who attended Milan Games Week, it sounds like Drampa (Normal/Dragon) and Tortunator (Fire/Dragon) are VERSION EXCLUSIVE Pokemon, and, do not possess evolutions or pre-evolutions. Drampa is a Pokemon Moon exclusive, Tortunator a Pokemon Sun exclusive.
    People are basing this on the fact Sun supposed box shows Turtonator while Moon shows Drampa:
    https://imgur.com/qZOl63m
    https://imgur.com/7Nj4iyM
    However, Sun also shows Mudbray where Rockruff is in Moon and we know Rockruff is available in both versions, so it's not definite. I hope it isn't the case, I want to go with Sun, but Drampa being Moon exclusive would ruin it.

The images would confirm they are stand-alones, yes. However, it's not confirmed if the boxes are the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    However, Sun also shows Mudbray where Rockruff is in Moon and we know Rockruff is available in both versions, so it's not definite. I hope it isn't the case, I want to go with Sun, but Drampa being Moon exclusive would ruin it.
    That image is showing a girl trainer in one, boy in the other, is the difference I think. And right beside that, each game has its own rockruff evo version as a big image.

All the screenshots are different, actually... so who knows. (THough one in each shows a pikachu being cleaned, and then the riding mechanic... but still different pictures.)

But that they kept the starters, raichu, steel rat and plant thing the same between them, while switching other things... yeah, might mean version exlusive.

But I want dark Ratatata, not... Trump gopher thing.
    Last edited by Robby; October 16th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

According to the riddler's new image, Drampa and Turtonator are found in different islands, so they can't be counterparts:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Ignore it, as it turns out this is just the riddler making suppositions.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; October 16th, 2016 at 02:40 PM.

I'm not sure what you were trying to show but I don't think that's it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information