+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 345 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 6883

Thread: Pokemon Ultra S&M - Let's Minecraft Pikachu and Eevee Quest

Default Re: Pokemon SUN and MOON - November 18

Spoiler:
    All these leaks... I'm being overloaded right now, between the Alolan Raichu, Marowak and Meowth, Pyukumuku and Wishiwashi, I can't choose which one I'm excited for the most!
    Last edited by The Tenth Strawhat; August 10th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

Hate the new Raichu. Looks like someone took the old one and covered it in tinted plastic wrap. Totally awful.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

lol are those Skull grunts wearing Air Force Ones? Alola Raichi kinda looks like it was crossbred with an Audino. Have we ever had an Electric/Psychic dual-type before?
    ~Stargazer~, ~Distance~ original stories.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    lol are those Skull grunts wearing Air Force Ones? Alola Raichi kinda looks like it was crossbred with an Audino. Have we ever had an Electric/Psychic dual-type before?
    As far as my knowledge goes, nope.
    The face of a Straw Hat.

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    Spoiler:
    The only mistake they did was neglecting him since gen 1, Raichu is freaking adorable in his normal forme, anyway I love that it's getting some attention even though I wanted a mega.

Mushroom pokemon confirmed, one more point to the chinese leaker.

Also at this point it seems more and more obvious that only Kanto pokemon are getting Alolan formes.

Nintendo seriously needs more security in their website, last month we got all those pokemon revealed before the presentation, and now it happens again.

Spoiler:
    Ya know, I should explain myself. Considering how the anime made a big deal about Pikachu not evolving back in the day, I assume that their marketing team doesn't like the design of Raichu. I actually like it okay, but this new form looks like it's meant to be cuter then Pikachu. I'm suspicious of their intentions with this design.

By the way, this dark Meowth...I fail to see the point when Purrloin already exists. Do we need another dark-type cat? I wonder what it's evolved form looks like?

Also, between that and the new Meowth, the anime episodes write themselves. I can just see this dark type Meowth taunting the Team Rocket Meowth. I haven't watched it in years though. Last one I saw was a scene in B&W where Ash needs his Pokedex to figure out what a Koffing was...it was weird man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Oh huh, how bout that. I never came across it in either Y or AS.
    Yeah, the terrain moves got very, very little use. You might have seen electric terrain in a gym, and then proceeded to use the turn they spent setting up killing them. In theory it boosted electric attacks 50% and prevented things from falling asleep.... but generally that turn of setup just got them killed because the gym leaders don't have large enough team to make use of it.
    Grass terrain healed things and boosted grass moves.

They were basically trying to be weather moves but they weren't useful enough (unless you had an entire team dedicated to a theme), even though the attack boost was very good. Also didn't help that only a handful of things could use it, and they learned it at either a super high level (around 65-70) or from move tutor.

However, something getting a speed boost on top of it boosting the attack? THAT is going to wreck some things.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Also, Tapu Koko's ability casts electric terrain when it enters the battlefield, so now you can place this condition in a fight without wasting a turn. If they give more pokémon abilities related to terrains, they will probably become as popular as weather conditions (they are pretty much the same).
    From Alola Sandshrew and Vulpix lines, it seems they are also trying to make more pokémon benefit from hail to make it more common. I like what GF is doing.

Yeah I looked it up and something like 8 Pokemon total could learn Electric Terrain. Real useful.

Anyway, efforts to expand and rebalance field effects are a pretty good idea. We might not be far off from Weather Wars Part 2.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

I wouldn't call Snow Cloak a real sign heralding a new age of Hail being useful. Particularly the whole deal where evasion/accuracy shenanigans are not really allowed in competitive environments.

Even practically with Ice being so frail and usually slower than opponents you want to hit the opponent as fast as possible since at best you can survive one attack from them. Wasting a turn to set up a weather effect that gives you evasion while probably hurting the rest of your team is a tremendous waste of time and chances are you'll need to switch out to survive or hope the opponent misses next turn.

In fact, the whole concept of there being a speed-boosting effect to electric terrain before there is one for hail kinda pisses me off. It's another fuck you to ice pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I mean I guess it's exciting to make Raichu cool again but I hate it D:
    Hidden:

So it looks like the leaks are legit and Alolan Raichu is for real.

*Takes a deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S SO FRIGGIN' CUTE I'M TOTALLY USING IT.

I'm definitely teaching it Psyshock, assuming that's still a TM in Sun/Moon. Also, considering the whole surfer motif, it had better be able to learn Surf one way or another.
    Last edited by Kaboom; August 10th, 2016 at 10:33 PM.
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: Dragon Ball GT: Revised ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

I haven't been this excited for Pokemon in so many years, not even when I got X was I so pumped! Sad this is my 3DS is very old and doesn't really work.

Nintendo ID: elduva182

Quote Originally Posted by FirstClassCook View Post
    I haven't been this excited for Pokemon in so many years, not even when I got X was I so pumped! Sad this is my 3DS is very old and doesn't really work.
    Never been a better time to upgrade...
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: Dragon Ball GT: Revised ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Oh wow! It's pretty cheap, the problem is I have such little money right now. God dammit!

Thanks for the info, though. :)

Nintendo ID: elduva182

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    I guess it'll be a good way to highlight the different forms in-game, if they do say something to highlight it.
    All the new formes got explanations, I think we can probably capture both of some of them in the region, like Vulpixes that didn't migrate, Mewoths that weren't breed by the royal family. etc.

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru Switch: SW-7487-5553-2501

My guess would be that non-alolan forms are not found in-game and would require trading. That way they're still easy to get if people have Pokemon Bank or if the trading with Pokemon Go is indeed allowed.

If its with pokemon go, that reduces the chance of non kanto alola forms.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I hope the clothing options for our trainers will be as awesome as Team Skull's.

(They won't be.)

Spoiler:
    Like Crossword said, it looks like someone took a bucket of paint to an Audino and then stuck a Raichu tail on it. It's cool that Pikachu's not the one getting the new form (that we know of), but damn Raichu's new form is ugly. That said, I do like how its tail now functions as a surfboard.
    Also, i
    t'd be awesome if Hitmonlee got an Alola form, but I know better than to get my hopes up for such a long shot.

Was this video posted already?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Godsleftsock View Post
    Was this video posted already?

Spoiler:
    Was about to post the same video. ^^
    I like the introduction of the villain team, "furyo" team. The music is cool too.
    Last edited by Kaptayn; August 11th, 2016 at 03:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information