+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313
Results 6,241 to 6,247 of 6247

Thread: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Default Re: Greg: Teacher of SUPER " OP " course !

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    Tequila Wolf was in one of the Blue's with Robin right and Oden passed it during the Grand Line or something? Or was it the other way around? What ever the case I don't think that one needs to be explained at all. A bridge thats been under construction for over 500 years could easily be explained by the workers managing to connect it through the calm belt into neighboring oceans. The bridge could have 2 ends being developed at multiple times as well.
    Yeah, built in the East Blue, apparently visited by Oden after Water Seven. It being the far end is what I expect to read in the SBS, but it's still odd. The fact that both ends are snowing is a fine coincidence if it's meant to be two different places.

Actually, I quickly flipped back through the postwar Tequila Wolf bits, and this theory might have more going for it than expected. Robin initially rejects the Revolutionaries' offer to bring her to their leader and goes forward with her mission to reunite with Luffy at Sabaody, choosing to travel along the bridge to get there. The dialogue is fairly specific that she's set off for the far end of the bridge, so that's good evidence that it at least points towards the Grand Line. Still pretty convenient that it seems to snow across the full length of the bridge, but that's the world of One Piece for you.

I'm confused on how seeing the bridge is weird. Didn't Roger and Oden meet on Rusukaina? If they can go from Calm Belt Islands to Grand Line Islands, why can't they go from East Blue locations to the Grand Line and back. They weren't amateurs like the SH crew. They had over 10 years of experience and were in their prime

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    I'm confused on how seeing the bridge is weird. Didn't Roger and Oden meet on Rusukaina? If they can go from Calm Belt Islands to Grand Line Islands, why can't they go from East Blue locations to the Grand Line and back. They weren't amateurs like the SH crew. They had over 10 years of experience and were in their prime
    Nope! They're similar looking, but pretty distinct from one another.

Aside from the bridge weirdness, everything that's shown about the journey could take place in a single trip through the Grand Line. Even the island where they met more closely resembles the chapter 140 colour spread, which we could take to mean that it's somewhere in the area of Drum or Alabasta. They go from there to Jaya to Skypiea to Water Seven to the actual Rusukaina, to the bridge, to Sabaody and onward through Fishman Island as shown. If it was meant to be a montage for a longer time I would have expected more detours to the blues, or more things out of place. But would also completely buy that Roger could just go straight through the Calm Belts and visit wherever if he wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Nope! They're similar looking, but pretty distinct from one another.
    https://i.imgur.com/KQ0kT31.png https://i.imgur.com/VDU39GV.png

Aside from the bridge weirdness, everything that's shown about the journey could take place in a single trip through the Grand Line. Even the island where they met more closely resembles the chapter 140 colour spread, which we could take to mean that it's somewhere in the area of Drum or Alabasta. They go from there to Jaya to Skypiea to Water Seven to the actual Rusukaina, to the bridge, to Sabaody and onward through Fishman Island as shown. If it was meant to be a montage for a longer time I would have expected more detours to the blues, or more things out of place. But would also completely buy that Roger could just go straight through the Calm Belts and visit wherever if he wanted to.
    Thanks for correcting me on this. All this time, I thought this was Rusukaina and they are clearly different.

Don't we have a timeline thread here ?

Otherwise I would put the crossing between the Blue seas and the Grand Line among the ambiguities Greg was talking about

Anything you could tell us more about Greg? Who was it?

It's not a big deal. I mean, it would have turned some clever heads, but it was a genuine miscalculation of a minor, minor aspect that sharp eyes caught in time. Might be mentioned in passing someday anecdotally.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information