+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 517 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 10340

Thread: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Default Re: one piece treasure cruise (7/11 Never Forget)

Holding off on any multis for a while; skill-up rates are still largely garbage for me. I think I'm probably hitting about a 10-15% success rate this time for whatever reason.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Just pulled a second vinsmoke judge, im not sure what to do with a second legend, any tips?

Keep him, he'll get a sidegrade 6+ soon!

Ive been doing single pulls over the last few days just to keep myself below 30 so I wont pull again because I know myself.. ^^'

I finished the 30 Katakuri runs with my L/A team. Now im starting to farm Neptune with this team that works like a charm: double Katakuri, Valentine Koala, TM Sabo, Colo Pedro, Brulee.

I didn't realize I had quite so many silver Cerebral books; after looking at the drop charts for future fortnights, I went ahead and used them to max DEX Shirahoshi. For some odd reason, her books come way after the rest of her batch.

Today makes 800 days, so here's how things are looking for me.

STR
    https://i.imgur.com/wCOiH7A.jpg

DEX
    https://i.imgur.com/6jv7gmJ.jpg

QCK
    https://i.imgur.com/Zy3uXUs.jpg

PSY
    https://i.imgur.com/oEpExlK.jpg

INT
    https://i.imgur.com/kMSaTBf.jpg

Just a spare Reiju shy of having two full Germa teams. The first group is fully limit broken and mostly CC'd though Reiju doesn't have any ATK cotton candy yet. Every time I get +100 saved up for her, I pull a legend that I'd rather throw it on instead of her.

I have several dupe legends that I'm sitting on for now; I can't decide if it'd be better to use them as eventual limit break material or Ray points.

Awesome box man! And wow, I didn't even know that QCK Shanks exists.. :D

Almost 2 sets of Germa is really nice.. I hope they bring their + next and don't switch things around again!

I have a few dupe legends laying around as well.. what I do right now is buying everything from Ray I don't have yet (recently bought all remaining ships and Wild Luffy) and if I still have ~15k points left at the end, I'll use them for LB.

I'm pulling for moriah. I have "perfect" ranking and its stupid that I can't do this one just because I don't have a ZEO

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

just pulled... 11 dupes. one LRR akainu.

pulled again, I'm kinda pissed with the game... 2 new characters, aokiji DUEL (bad one) and moriah! thats a relief, but I know it was not worth it.

You could try Str carrot or Rayshop Corazon. But Im not sure if the type change will make it impossible.
    Man, I missed one Perfect and only came out at 14.8m damage against Jinbe. Now I have to wait for another V2 Shanks to appear in my friendlist...

Btw: how much damage do you need for Chopper? I only did something around 2m and got a 1million bounty from that. But I thought it would need more??

I'm pretty sure it was one million for the medium difficulty challenge last time as well.

Managed the ranking event pretty easily since there was an unevolved Shanks up on my friends list. Used colo Sicilian, rr Pedro, colo Neptune, rr Zeo, and TM Luffy. Finally finished the 30 Katakuri isle runs using V2 Shanks x2, colo Neptune, RR Sicilian, RR Pedro, and raid Boa. Had really good luck on Neptune skill ups last weekend and maxed him in 30 copies. Did one multi on the Kata sugo and got burned pretty hard.. no reds and the only new unit was RR Coby, who is great with a unique special but of course I finally went and cleared the Law forest a couple weeks ago without him. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ebtc View Post
    Holy.. I have no idea how you manage to keep up with both versions and have such an awesome box on both.. wow! :D The biggest difference I've noticed is the rainbow borders on many legends, that's awesome! I really hope we'll get a lot more tablets on global soon, too. Who's your favorite captain? It looks like it's still Robin.. :D
    Thanks! Yeah, I'd still say Robin but I do like using V2 Shanks and Doffy quite a bit(may be a unpopular opinion but V2 Doffy special is the most game breaking mechanic to this day). V2 G4 is amazing but he's a bit boring to build for and his runs are kinda slow, I am currently quite thankful for his invasion Sengoku stomping abilities though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ntk View Post
    Do peiple still use Katakuri in Japan? His CA seems so restrictive..
    Congrats on the pull! He's still pretty great, especially as things shift into the "utility meta." And it's weird but I think he tends to be at his best when paired with other FCs like Robin, Lucy, or even Magellan.

you use robin even having v2 shanks? wow. I got robin but I think I don't know her full potential. I would still use v2 ray as captain even thou I rarely go below 30% HP unless I inuarashi myself

Quote Originally Posted by tadabola View Post
    you use robin even having v2 shanks? wow. I got robin but I think I don't know her full potential. I would still use v2 ray as captain even thou I rarely go below 30% HP unless I inuarashi myself
    Shanks is great but he can be a bit limiting to build around whereas Robin has a lot more freedom in that regard. Robin's biggest strength tho is that she's pretty much a wall.. super tanky from the CA DR combined with the fact that each meat orb is healing for around 7k or higher depending on the team, plus the dmg immunity specials, so pretty much invincible with a high damage multiplier.

Got kanjuro, ichiji and max leveled special Leo in my recent pull, they seem like great characters.

Is there any coming sugofest i should save my gems for? Im at amazon island in story mode, so still got a few gems i can get from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Got kanjuro, ichiji and max leveled special Leo in my recent pull, they seem like great characters.

Is there any coming sugofest i should save my gems for? Im at amazon island in story mode, so still got a few gems i can get from there.
    yep, the biggest sugo is probably close, the G4 - Nami sugo. on japan, if I'm not mistaken, there was a "guaranteed legend every 2 multis" with double legend rate.

Something new for V2 Sanji for global?

Quote Originally Posted by Kishido View Post
    Something new for V2 Sanji for global?
    not yet, but might be closer. I think if they are gonna save the BIG sugo (G4/nami) for a special date like thanksgiving or christmas then sanji v2 sugo is a good candidate to be released soon

Thete's also the Germa 66 5+ island to take into account; that also had a Sugo.

Just saw where Global is indeed getting TM Croc next. Kind of expected it with the Kata batch but man that is going to be rough. I mean Global makes things easier since there are usually a billion boosted units but the random WB encounters that scaled with the nah Lvl even on the map were annoying to build around so I'm actually hoping they nerf him.. plus we're without raid Zoro or colo Kid who basically had encounters designed around having them.

Man, I'll be glad when this coliseum goes away. Maybe then I'll be able to get one of the FCs I need to do the ranking.

if you need a moriah I can leave one for you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information