+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 208 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 4156

Thread: Kingdom

Default Re: Kingdom

I agree with the arrow brothers who should be some elite guys and they are just gone. But second what a stupid move in the end to go and save them.I have a strong feeling he will pay it with his life and create some bitter sweet effect to remind us of dangers of war
    Last edited by blue-san; March 6th, 2019 at 07:41 AM.
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

New chapter out.
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../55/592/page/1

Spoiler:
    Shousha's death flag was expected.
    Kanto will be a commander someday i guess.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Shousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Perhaps this was the point of turning.
    https://www.readmng.com/kingdom/581/11
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

...Pretty boy!!!!
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

I'm not crying, that's just the rain...

cause the sky's crying for Shousa-san :(

Spoiler:
    Whenever Hara focuses on a side character for a chapter or two it's usually very good, this is no exception. I already liked Shousa and now even more so, which makes this a real bitch.
    PSN Username: Scoogs50

Hara, you sneaky bastard.

Spoiler:
    I thought that beard commander was gonna die. An obvious pick if someone higher ranked had to die. But, it had to be someone I cared about. Monster.

NNID: jervinnectar

I like that while we discussed how many Zhao generals would die, we never did ponder on the loses the HSU would have.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by blue-san View Post
    I agree with the arrow brothers who should be some elite guys and they are just gone. But second what a stupid move in the end to go and save them.I have a strong feeling he will pay it with his life and create some bitter sweet effect to remind us of dangers of war
    I ll just quote myself..
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Damn you, thought the new chapter was out!

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Lol, it's out now!

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../55/593/page/1

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Spoiler:
    Well I hoped Shousa might still be kicking, but its a nice surprise still. Those last couple of panel were hillarious. "If ya gonna stab me, then do it!" and "Right back at ya, dumbass!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

Hehe, saw that as well just now.

Spoiler:
    Good chapter altogether, but with the enemy commander on the run I have a hard time seeing how they are going to achieve anything unless Ten has some actual strategy that involves Kyokai or the archer brothers. I mean, it would be awesome if the cavalry were only a decoy to push Chougaryou out into the open where someone else can finish the job. But Hara seems hell bent on hitting us with Shin's stature as Ouki's successor, so I doubt we'll get anything other than brute force and willpower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

No actually she spoke about the ace in the sleeve so that is naturally coming as we speak in 1 max 2 chapters
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Both Kyokai and archers bros have been suspiciously missing. And Chougaryuu showed them what he tends to do when he feels like he's losing just a day before. Ten should have expected he'd try to flee, but also that she might become the target.

Meanwhile, Chougaryuu is spilling out one perfect epitaph after another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Trying to understand Bleach is like trying to drink a bottle of bleach.

It makes no sense and you'll be dead before you're finished.

It has been a long time since Kyoukai used the dance.
    "IF YOU’RE A MAN YOU DON’T CRY ABOUT IT. YOU TAKE LIFE THE UPS AND DOWNS. IF YOU’RE A REAL MAN YA NEVER GO DOWN YA JUST STAY UP"
    - RIC FLAIR

Spoiler:
    So it's brute force through and through. The enemy's elite has us surrounded, well no problem let's just throw them in the Kyokai brand meat grinder. So much for strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido King of the Beasts View Post
    Guys what if the world is actually two straw hat planets fused together, with the Red Line being the hats' rims?

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer33 View Post
    So much for strategy
    THIS SO MUCH

I hate that its sucking all the joy out of that arc.

Why is Hara so adament in refusing to have any strategy used by the HSU at all, not even some simple moves?
    What the hell is Tens role, if they just blindly rush forward and hope to overpower the enemy in the end?
    And what was all the talk of the food situation about, if they have no problems and enough stamina to simply roll over the bad guys?

Also, like always, what the hell is Ousen doing? He lost his wing commanders, he lost Ouhon, he might just lose his last commander there, Shin (yeah not gonna happen, but he doesnt know that Shin is the protagonist of the story), and he just doesnt care. What ever he may pull off at the end to win the battle or draws it, it wont change that the majority of it was based on blind faith that his army might survive against all odds. Great master strategist here.

It sucks to be so pessimistic about an arc that should have been epic and promised to be one of the best, but at that point both Ousen in general and the Hi Sin Unit in particular simply do not deserve to win that battle.

Isn't what they are doing simple strategy? Hit points of interest, when the formation is unbalanced, hit again.

I have no military training so the closest thing I have as experience for strategy etc, was the time I played basketball for a club. And to be honest, even though it was a high level and we went to international tournaments, we only really has 3-5 strats. Everything is mostly done during training so you can perform your tasks at a subconscious level even.

Right now, I see the HSU strat the same way as when a team would put their big player posting up, and you simply pass the ball for easy baskets. It's not mind blowing but it works.

Also using brute strength has to come with strategies behind them. Or has everyone forgot how Shin almost killed his entire team when they did not have a strategist and Kyou Kai was not around? They might not be saying: USE TALON RIPPER 52! but it is still there. The HSU has always been about brute strength, so it is how they can use that to its full potential.

So, really, more than refuting, I wonder: what exactly do you want to see? Could you be specific, because in my eyes they are using simple moves.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

^ Agreed, knowing how, when, and where to put your bruisers counts too. A little can go a long way. But, I also agree there's too much of a wall for the HSU to climb. I think them starving while seemingly being at full strength is the tipping point. If they were doing all this without that plot point I'd believe it more. I don't have too much of a problem with Ousen. He's doing that 3D chess strategy big brain tactics that's stupid but authors do it because it makes the person look cool but it's not if you think about it for 20 seconds thing I've seen a million times, so I'm numb to it.

But, hey, I'm still enjoying the ride (and a prominent HSU member dying is a good consequence) and if all this is leading to the arrow brothers getting the commander kill I'm even more fine with it.

NNID: jervinnectar

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information