Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2658

Thread: One Pace

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: One Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy 9000 View Post
    The real Whole Cake Island 39 is out!

https://onepace.net/?episode=380

After nearly 2 years, Whole Cake Island is complete!
    Bless you lads for all your hard work.

dat was a damn good episode

Greetings beautiful people,
    May I ask a question please? is there a way to download entire arcs (e.g. Whole Cake Island Arc) in one torrent?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar D. Joyboy View Post
    Greetings beautiful people,
    May I ask a question please? is there a way to download entire arcs (e.g. Whole Cake Island Arc) in one torrent?
    Cheers
    A batch torrent for Whole Cake Island won't be available until we release our minor subtitle and editing changes for some of the episodes.

Most of our previous complete arcs have batch torrents.

One Pace - The One Piece anime without the filler and padding.
    AP Discord

Discovered Stowaway Sil3ntgames's Avatar

The real Whole Cake Island 39 is out!

https://onepace.net/?episode=380

After nearly 2 years, Whole Cake Island is complete!
    Thank you, you guys are awesome
    Last edited by Sil3ntgames; April 11th, 2019 at 01:51 PM.

Well done guys. It makes the Whole Cake Island arc in the anime so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeso View Post
    -snip-
    Thank YOU guys for the large amount of time and effort making the OP anime enjoyable. You should be proud; the editing is superb and some of the things y'all have to do and be creative about to achieve what you do is impressive. Thanks again.

now that WCI is done are you just gonna be releaseing marineford and enies lobby until reverie is out?

Awesome job guys !
    Quick question, are arcs like Arlong, Alabasta, Water 7 etc that says (Unreleased) going to be done and uploaded also now that you've done all the new ones ?

Quote Originally Posted by TakoSalvix View Post
    now that WCI is done are you just gonna be releaseing marineford and enies lobby until reverie is out?
    We'll continue working on Enies/Marineford between Reverie releases, yes.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by SynStark View Post
    Awesome job guys !
    Quick question, are arcs like Arlong, Alabasta, Water 7 etc that says (Unreleased) going to be done and uploaded also now that you've done all the new ones ?
    We won't be working on unreleased arcs yet, since we have 2 other arcs in progress besides the current anime's arc (Enies Lobby and Marineford).

AP Discord

We'll continue working on Enies/Marineford between Reverie releases, yes.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

We won't be working on unreleased arcs yet, since we have 2 other arcs in progress besides the current anime's arc (Enies Lobby and Marineford).
    Just a curious question, how about Skypiea, anyone working on that arc as of the moment?

Anyway, i would like to THANK YOU GUYS BIG TIME for all your hard works since day 1!!!

Holy hell, I was surprised to see WCI episodes. Thanks for keeping it updated!

An underappreciated part of your work is the high sub quality and its willingness to actually translate. I only recently found out that fansubs STILL consistently use nakama and other nonsense untranslated terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    An underappreciated part of your work is the high sub quality and its willingness to actually translate. I only recently found out that fansubs STILL consistently use nakama and other nonsense untranslated terms.
    Absolutely is one thing I love about One Pace.

Though I am shocked to hear there are still active English fansubs for OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    While I'm the first to drop an anime if the subs are crap I gotta disagree particularly on the term nakama. I think it should be left as it is in japanese since the translation doesn't do it justice. Nakama doesn't mean just friends and also doesn't mean just crew. It's combination of those two, unique in its form in terms of how One Piece uses it. Same goes for attacks. Gumo Gumo no should stay instead of "gum gum". Other than that, I agree. Well translated subs are crucial.

Nakama is not a special word. Depending on the context, you can use: Comrade, Friend, or Crewmate. People shouldn't have to rely on translator notes or look up translations for a word that can be easily translated and isn't something specific to the series itself. Oda did not invent the term.

In any case, we will always translate Japanese terms in our subtitles, unless it is a character name (Katakuri, Inuarashi, etc...) or some other special case (made up words that can't be easily translated).
    Last edited by Galaxy 9000; April 13th, 2019 at 02:28 PM.

AP Discord

The thing is that in the context of basically any case the word is used in One Piece, it usually means all of those translations at the same time, so always picking one of them doesn‘t do it justice imo. But that‘s nitpicking anyway so nevermind.

Two things:

1) Has anyone ever considered the same treatment with the dub? I’d watch that.
    2) roughly how many minutes were cut out of this arc? I’m trying to get a sense of how much the icing is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephray View Post
    2) roughly how many minutes were cut out of this arc? I’m trying to get a sense of how much the icing is fixed.
    Here's some stats from a reddit thread a while back for Whole Cake Island:

Anime - 97 episodes. About 23.83(23:50) minutes per episode. About 2311 minutes total(38.51 hours or 37:30ish in hh:mm).
    One Pace - 39 episodes. About 1277 minutes total(rounded up. 21.28 or 21:17 in hh:mm). About 32.74 minutes per episode.

AP Discord

Here's some stats from a reddit thread a while back for Whole Cake Island:

Anime - 97 episodes. About 23.83(23:50) minutes per episode. About 2311 minutes total(38.51 hours or 37:30ish in hh:mm).
    One Pace - 39 episodes. About 1277 minutes total(rounded up. 21.28 or 21:17 in hh:mm). About 32.74 minutes per episode.
    That’s impressive. On theory alone, I approve of that pace.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information