+ Reply to Thread
Page 639 of 641 FirstFirst ... 139 539 589 629 637 638 639 640 641 LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,780 of 12806

Thread: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

Default Re: Theories That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread v.2

That the parents of these mermaids were inspired to name at least one of them after a sun god.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Oda and his number puns.

Maybe he'll rename the Yonko the Goko after Wano.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Oda and his number puns.

Maybe he'll rename the Yonko the Goko after Wano.
    Oda tends to casually mention info only to go more serious with it later, like the Country of Dwarves and Fish-Man Island at Syrup Village and Baratie.

I wonder if BB's mother was previous user of Yomi Yomi No Mi and his sleeplessness was caused by it when he was at her womb.It can count for both his fascination for the fruit and his own abnormalities.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

The final feast/celebration of Wano will feature the alliance boiling up a giant pot of Oden and singing his song/doing his dance.

Alternatively Momo will carry on will by subbing in Momo instead of Oden. To reflect him becoming shogun.

At the end of the Wano battle with Kaido defeated samurai will try and fail to kill Kaido. He'll remark that he'll soon get up and plunge Wano back in to despair. Zoro tries and can't kill him. Law can't kill him.

No prison can hold Kaido and apparently no one around can kill him. If he manages to escape he will return.

This is where Hiyori steps in (or some other unexpected character). They reveal they have Toki's time travel ability, getting it after she died. They send Kaido 20 years in the future. 20 years later a grown Momo who looks a lot like Oden beats the shit out of Kaido and slays him in front of all of Wano. Kozuki Oden is avenged.

This is assuming Oda will be done with Kaido after Wano and he doesn't play any role in the final war.

Other alternative for shits and giggles is Kaido is sent 800 years in the future and gets a cover story later on about his future travels.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I think that would open the problem of why wouldn't the SHs simply get rid of all the obstacles on their way by sending them ahead in time. Why should we view BB, Akainu, or Imu as a threat when we have a deus ex machina that can eliminate even someone as strong and proficient with haki as Kaido.

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    I think that would open the problem of why wouldn't the SHs simply get rid of all the obstacles on their way by sending them ahead in time. Why should we view BB, Akainu, or Imu as a threat when we have a deus ex machina that can eliminate even someone as strong and proficient with haki as Kaido.
    Umm the person doing it wouldn't be a strawhat, wouldn't be joining the strawhats, so why would the person go around sending strawhats opponents and foes in to the future for them? They'd just be putting themselves in unnecessary danger.

Its not like the person is invincible. As we've seen Toki die despite her ability.

This situation would be rare in that Kaido was already defeated and can't really fight it.

Most other strawhat opponents or villains give up, change their ways, or are technically a part of the good guys within the world so they just have to get stronger.

Also who is getting eliminated by being sent to the future? All that does is stave off a threat for a duration of time. It doesn't eliminate it. Kaido would still be Kaido.

This is like saying Kuma's paw ability eliminates enemies cuz they'll be sent far away for 3 days straight. No it just prolongs a problem by setting it at a later date.

If for some odd reason this person was a strawhat someone would still have to deal with BB. Akainu would just join future marines. We don't even know of about Imu to even speak on what he would do.
    Last.fm

Hear me out, Usopp is the Sun God recently mentioned by Who's Who fighting Jinbei.

He has gained a legendary reputation since setting out on his Journey gaining his ambition of becoming a great warrior of the sea.

The Sun god was famed for freeing people from slavery, and loathed by the world government.

Usopp helped free Oimo and Kashi in Enies Lobby, along with rescuing Robin directly declaring war on the government.
    He helped free Camie by crashing onto a world Noble.
    He freed the nation of Dressrosa and countless more, gaining reputation as God Usopp.

Oda seems to have a way of having Usopp's lies come true. So what if the biggest truth reveal that Usopp is the God reincarnate.

I theorise that in a future arc when the world government is fighting the Straw Hats in Marejois. Usopp will help liberate all the people from slavery. Though he is terrified by this he gains confidence returning to his Sogeking persona with his Sun like mask. The mask on as light falls on him people see him as a Sun, the Sun God.
    Last edited by Krillin; August 2nd, 2021 at 03:28 PM.

That goes right along with Usopp is Joyboy.

Many consider him hearing the voice of MerryGo as also him hearing the voice of all things.
    Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    This is more interesting anyway, especially with the Momotaro reference.
    Makes me wonder who will be the pheasant... The easy guess would be Marco, but...
    Both Luffy and Yamato have a close and special relation to Momo, who in this reference would be Momotaro, right? While Marco has none of that, which makes makes me think we would get someone else, closer to Momo to complete the Momotaro reference, maybe someone like the shadow that helped the scabbards.

Also interesting that Tama as well is missing her pheasant reference, she got the dog and the monkey with Komachiyo and Hihimaru but no pheasant.
    Maybe Hiyori ate some pheasant zoan DF that has yet to be revealed for reasons?

The connection thing you bring up is important and Marco has a loose connection with Momo being friends/brothers with his father.
    Last.fm

Where are BM's children anyway? Besides perospero.
    Have you guys thinking some crazy stuffs have happened outside?
    Oda what're you planning?

I'm thinking like... BB has attacked queen mama chanter, have been spying from far the entire time.
    Teach is just looking for a good moment to capitalize the countdown between luffy's side and kaidou. Just like what CP0 currently up to.

He's waiting for a chance to collect those poneglyphs all at once.

I think this theory deserves its thread but I just haven't posted a thread. maybe we Moderator will go through this...

Do you know the myth of a world at the center of the earth?
    Luffy has traveled on the sea, in the sky and under the sea. so what would make his trip even more incredible?
    I think I have found a lot of arguments that go in this direction.

First I think the name of Reverse mountain is not just for the currents that climb the mountain but for an other thing... maybe there is somthing under !!

In the flash back of sanji Zeff said "All blue exists, go to grand line when the time come" so if All blue exist, it doesn't need to be created??

Montblanc Cricket said about the knock up stream a theory said "there is a huge cavity under the earth".

Ener's mini adventure shows us that a city existed under the surface of the moon so why not underground?

Neptune said "they are many theory about the Eve tree, her roots only illuminate this place" but where is the tree? if the "théory was falls and he is'nt at the surface but in the underground?!

and wouldn't it be a shame that Luffy's adventure begins on the grand line in, what sanji calls "a mountain" which was in fact Laboon with a "world" created by Crocus inside, to end in a mountain contiguous in a world in the center of the earth?
    So laugh tale is may be at the center of the earth, with All blue and the eve tree, accessible by a secret passage at the end of the Grand Line, at Reverse Mountain, where the 4 seas of the world meet.

I have many other élements.
    If u want, i let u the link of my vidéo who have all the élements!

https://youtu.be/V9tBHMqGFrI

Don't forget to acrive subtitle, there is in english and spanish !
    Enjoy

Roger does repeatedly mention "turning the world upside down." I think for sure there's going to be some literal aspect to that regarding One Piece.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Roger does repeatedly mention "turning the world upside down." I think for sure there's going to be some literal aspect to that regarding One Piece.
    Exaclty!

And i think i have found many éléments for admit that the name of the old kingdom was the Sun Kingdom.

Journeying to center of the earth (a popular fictional destination) is like the one thing Oda hasn't touched on so I wouldn't be surprised if Laughtale led to that for w/e reason.

I've seen it in some OP fanfiction. Its just there hasn't been a lot of hints in story about it unless the reason for that is cuz it is part of the big secret/mystery.
    Last edited by Zik; August 13th, 2021 at 06:22 PM.
    Last.fm

This "hollow earth" idea is an interesting one. I can't say how likely it is, but it's possible.

Well, I came here for another thought. Someone replied to a comment of mine in Youtube when I was pointing Raijin island was visited by Roger and Oden despite they already knowing where each Road Poneglyph was at the time. The reply came up with the idea that maybe Raijin is one of the coordinates pointed by one of the Road Poneglyphs.

That's an interesting possibility. At that point in time, Roger and Oden had the coordinates from two Road Poneglyphs: Big Mom's and Fishman Island's.

Right now, the Straw Hats have access to the info of two Poneglyphs: Zou's and Big Mom's, but have read only Zou's so far. They'll likely get the Wano Poneglyph by the end of the arc, but Fishman Island's still missing.

If Big Mom's Poneglyph points to Raijin as its coordinate, then there's yet another reason for the Straw Hats to return closer to the Red Line for a visit.

I always questioned how knowing coordinates could help navigate the Grand Line, since you can't use a normal compass there. Maybe the answer is that each coordinate is an island, and we need to get an Eternal Pose for each of those four islands in order to navigate to the right point between them. We don't know how Eternal Poses are made, but if it involves visiting that island, then there's four islands we need to visit. They don't need to be one arc each, but even sightseeing four new places on the way would be interesting.
    My Wano predictions: All Straw Hats will get fights in Wano, but not in Act 3; There will be 5 acts; The Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Yamato will become a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5 to issue a challenge; We are going to Mary Geoise after Wano.

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Journeying to center of the earth (a popular fictional destination) is like the one thing Oda hasn't touched on so I wouldn't be surprised if Laughtale led to that for w/e reason.

I've seen it in some OP fanfiction. Its just there hasn't been a lot of hints in story about it unless the reason for that is cuz it is part of the big secret/mystery.
    I think i have many hints for prouve it in my vidéo ;) go check it ;)
    Laugh Tale is in the center of the eart with All Blue
    https://youtu.be/V9tBHMqGFrI English and Spanish Subtitled

I was thinking about LaughTale and how hard it is to reach.
    We know that with the red poneglyphs we get a fixed location, where to find it, but what makes it so hard to reach it?
    In my opinion, LaughTale might be located inside a sea king or other giant creature.
    Seeing the new world as a mirrored and reversed telling of the story, we might consider a whale.
    Like Laboom started the grand line tour, a sea king whale might end it.

This sea king/whale might be guarded by others and would also give us more insight to those magnificent animals, which is so far lacking in the story.
    Especially with Shirahoshi as a communicator we also could get revealed their connection to the human world and the Poseidon thing.
    Also we know JoyBoy was connected to the sea kings, because they´re the only ones able to carry Noah.
    Reaching that king of sea kings and entering it by using the voice of all things will also give Luffy the special role he should have to finally reach his goal.
    After their adventure there, we might get kickstarted with a final all conquering war, with the sea kings finally making their move, now that Luffy has shown himself to them.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

The Marine Admirals have been codenamed based off the Chinese zodiac with relation to the story of Momotaro and designed from older Japanese actors. There includes two Vice Admirals that share the same themes minus the connection to the Momotaro story, as far as I know.

Akainu (Red Dog): Bunta Sugawara
    Kizaru (Yellow Monkey): Kunie Tanaka
    Fujitora ("Purple" Tiger): Shintaro Katsu
    Ryokugyu (Green Bull): Yoshio Harada; not confirmed but most likely
    Aokiji (Blue Pheasant): Yusaku Matsuda
    Momousagi (Pink Rabbit): Michiyo Kogure
    Chaton (Brown Pig): Kiyoshi Atsumi

After seeing this, there are still open slots for animals and colors. Now, not all representatives will be based off Japanese actors. Two spots can be filled by current Marines.

Kinyagi (Gold Goat): Sengoku
    Shirohebi (White Serpent) or Shiromamushi (White Viper): Smoker

That leaves dragon, horse, and rat unfilled of the Zodiac animals. All primary and secondary colors have been used except orange. Black, gray, and silver are other colors that may fit. For the theory's sake, assume Dragon was an ex-Marine.

Kuroryu (Black Dragon): Monkey D Dragon

So if Oda does decide to expand then the choices could be:

Daidainezu or Daidaiuma (Orange Rat | Horse)
    Hainezu or Haiuma (Gray Rat | Horse)
    Ginnezu or Ginuma (Silver Rat | Horse)

The Japanese actors that may fit include Ken Takakura, Sonny Chiba, and Toshiro Mifune.
    Bounty: 382M Quirks: High Places | Garchu
    Roles: Ship Guard | Ship's Cat | Lookout
    Clues: Ch 175 | Statue | Foxy Flag | Paw DF
    Dreams: Travel w/ PK | The Dawn
    Survival: Moon Resurrection | Will of P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information