+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1940

Thread: Mortal Kombat 9

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

Default Re: Mortal Kombat 9

Quote Originally Posted by Sarus, to me
    Tell the kids to train hard in Mortal Kombat. Once the Playstation Store is back up, were doing King of the Hill again.
    . .

Yes sir. Right away sir.

Sarus can't tell me what to do .

Quote Originally Posted by Sakonosolo View Post
    Sarus can't tell me what to do .
    Go to your room.

We're going to have a loooooooong talk when your father gets home from work.......at the NYPD.

I'll actually join this time. Barely touched MK in the last few weeks (got hooked on my PS2 somehow) so I'm gonna try and get my shit together before then.

Bring Back Sarus!

Without KOS the forum is a POS.

I probably won't be training... >.>

Too busy playing Dissidia... And getting illustrator work...

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

Yes, KotH is so very awesome. Too bad my free trial is up, though--but it was fun while it lasted!

Oh, dear PS Store--get back online soon so we can redeem our codes, ok darling?

Tell the kids
    5 years my junior....tsk tsk...

But I shall be training.

a mood come alive.

Discovered Stowaway Oni_Santoryu's Avatar

Due to the recent PSN outage, Mortal Kombat for PS3 will now be playable online without need for the Kombat Pass. This is a temporary solution that will only be available while Playstation Store is unavailable. Once PlayStation Store is back up, users will be able to enter the Kombat Pass code included with Mortal Kombat or purchase a Kombat Pass for $9.99.

http://www.facebook.com/MortalKombat?ref=ts

All day, every day TakinawaTonfa's Avatar

A while back while the game was in development, Boon mentioned that this game would deal with some balance issues with a system described as a "series of knobs that could be turned" to change the properties of character moves, as a means to patch the game a little more quickly and effectively.

Well, that starting to happen right now with a "hotfix" that was just applied today, it automatically applies so you won't be seeing a "download patch" prompt or anything like that.

With this fix a few characters like Kitana, Kung Lao and Scorpion got some damage nerfs while Baraka and Kano got some buffs.

The bigger details are spread throughout this thread:

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showt...-just-came-out...

Why would they nerf Noob?! That makes no sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
    Celine Dion post in the MK thread. I wish I could neg you.

None of the posters on that thread main Stryker. I'm going to have to jump into the training room and see what they've done with my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Shmeckie View Post
    Why would they nerf Noob?! That makes no sense...
    Damage wise, a nerf wasn't necessary. However, Noob is the only person who has a Breaker than can cause damage (8%). THAT should be removed, but that's just me.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Stryker: Pistol damage went down 1%. EX Pistol damage is still the same (8%). Might be just me, but Stryker's BnB -> X-Ray is a lot harder to perform than before (except on corners, but...meh). X-Ray is completely untouched, same amount of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by TakinawaTonfa View Post
    With this fix a few characters like Kitana, Kung Lao and Scorpion got some damage nerfs
    Hidden:

Well....at least those of us who didn't/couldn't redeem our codes on the first day will be able to play online til the Store is fixed.

*sigh* Come on, Kitten. Let's see what they've done to you...

a mood come alive.

Noob Saibot
    Kitana
    Sub-Zero
    Scorpion
    Kratos
    Ermac
    Jade
    Kano
    Kung Lao
    Jax

May 21st 2011 wasn't Rapture. Nor, to me, was it that day that Insider2000 killed the above character in his first Ranked Match winning steak, achieving the Outstanding trophy for winning ten Ranked matches in a row. Nor was this the day that he pulled that he pulled that stunt with no one but Kurtis Stryker.

It was Saturday.

Seriously. I don't think I can ever let this man go. And I'm going to have to because I will be shocked....SHOCKED if he's in the next game.

Stryker. I can't believe I love someone as much as Cammy at the moment. Come, Stryker. Let us show the world our unlimited wrath.

EDIT: My steak continued onto:

A move spamming Mileena that I punished.
    A mediocre.
    A Scorpion who didn't really know what he was doing. =(

Finally was beaten by a really good Kano. Had some really good mind tricks. I like Kano more now.
    Last edited by Insider2000; May 21st, 2011 at 10:29 AM.

Too much kick ! ! ! thewizardkoma's Avatar

Well I started my terrible addiction to trophies now.

Today trophy is Don't Jump!

After a couple of losses I finally managed to beat this one Cyrax player without jumping. I celebrated my victory with a nice fatality . . . which gave him enough time to disconnect D8

Sent me a message later saying he hates people that uses the same move over and over.

Lucky for me I managed to win another match and ended it with a quick punch. That guy gave me the message "stop cheating."

Man, it's really depressing when I can't even use the Fatalities in ranked cause people are complete sore losers :/
    Last edited by thewizardkoma; May 21st, 2011 at 04:32 PM.

How can someone cheat in 2011?

It's not like we can connect Game Genies anymore...

=\

Well that was nice. I obtained Throws Are For Champs rather easily.

I haven't recieved any hate mail, but MAN have I recieved rage quitters. Most of them quit on fatality, but I had one Ermac that was good. However, I saw past his tactic, and countered it with my own. Before I could land the final blow, disconnect. Asshat.

There is nothing more I hate than players who are actually good at a game, but are the sorest losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    I haven't recieved any hate mail, but MAN have I recieved rage quitters. Most of them quit on fatality, but I had one Ermac that was good. However, I saw past his tactic, and countered it with my own. Before I could land the final blow, disconnect. Asshat.

There is nothing more I hate than players who are actually good at a game, but are the sorest losers.
    I wouldn't even mind these disconnects IF IT DIDN'T TAKE FOREVER TO FIND A RANKED MATCH. It is rather annoying to have to deal with that while I'm trophy hunting DX

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    A-fuckin'-men!

Gratz on your trophies, Koma! Kinda sucks that you ran into a few jerks during Ranked, though. Some people just have really shitty attitudes when it comes to losing, sadly. I'm rather of the opinion that, if you can't take a loss, then you shouldn't be playing a fighting game. Period. :\

Ha ha, and Insider--you little BAMF! That was a great win streak! Keep takin' em downtown. ;)

a mood come alive.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information