+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 486 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

I know. Anyway tonights Raw was way better then the ppv on Sunday in my opinion. Setting up stuff for Surivor Series and beyond. I'm having a feeling Shawn is going to get Screw over at Survior Series. Since this year is the 10 year anniveristy of the Montreal Screwjob.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Now it's Lanuch 19.
    19 could mean anything
    AI,10,8 or S

11/19

or.
    19 DAYS UNTIL HIS RETURN TO WWE. 19 days is
    11.18 SURVIVOR SERIES.

Nah...
    <Avi Drawing Credit to PirateNeko
    My DeviantArt:http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Hm, I would have figured we'd have an Elimination Chamber at SS due to the 5-year anniversary, but yeah, they'll probably do a Screwjob angle instead.

I kind of doubt Jericho will come back at SS, that's Edge's return show. Maybe the day after...

I don't know, I'm getting really impatient now.

Boogeyman is back. xD

O_____O

Spoiler:
    Batista vs. the Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Survivor Series was announced at the ECW/Smackdown tapings tonight. source: pwmania.com

I believe this was the match that was supposed to happen at Judgment Day before Taker got injured. It's good to see we're still getting it.

holy crap =0 HIAC, sounds good, and well about Jericho, I don't think he's coming back at SS, I think WWE is gonna keep on teasing us and then make him come back at the least expected moment.

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Brooke as of November 1. We wish Brooke the best in all her future endeavors.
    Credit to WWE.com

Thats a shock. did not see or expect this coming at all
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Which one's Brooke

Anyway, apparently Jericho's return is being held back so he can bulk up and get in better shape. Apparently he's only around 200 pounds right now. That would make sense, he has been off for two years.

Yeah, a Hell in a Cell sounds great since we haven't had one for awhile and this year is also 10 year anniversity of the first one between Undertaker and HBK at In Your House: Badd Blood.

O.O How is DH smith already Suspended? Thats a definite shocker! :(
    ------------------------------------------------
    STAMFORD, Conn., November 2, 2007 – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith (DH Smith) for 30 days (first violation).
    Credit to WWE.com
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

I missed Smackdown. What happened?

- Batista/Taker HIAC got announced for Survivor Series
    - Kane won against MVP (in precisely their millionth match, I think), Matt is back in action next week
    - Mysterio beat Jamie Noble in a disturbingly close match, Mysterio vs. Finlay next week
    - Batista/Taker beat Mark Henry/Khali by DQ after JBL interfered

R.I.P Moolah
    --------------------------------

WWE is saddened by the passing of Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah.
    In the world of women’s wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling.
    WWE.com will have more on Fabulous Moolah as it becomes available.
    Credit to WWE.com
    My FC is 3308-4620-6155

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AWB's Avatar

Oh shit.

Fabulous Moolah was a great female wrestler. That's saying a lot for me. Not to sound sexist, but I'm not too interested in the WWE's women division.

You will be missed, Lillian Ellison.

Damn just damn. Rest in Peace, Moolah.

Lady Gaga? Take notes. Rebecky_Mo's Avatar

Wow, Moolah's death seems so...sudden. They way she and Mae Young moved around the ring the last few years, you kinda got the feeling she'd be around for years. I guess that eye-surgery might have taken something out of her...

I'm hoping WWE will have a small memorial for her on RAW, maybe a women's match in her name (a good one), or at least a picture of her during the show.

God willing, her finals moments were peaceful. She'll be remembered, and missed.

Sorry for the double post, but I had to say this. Best opening 15 minutes to RAW in history.

"This is worse than that Katie Vick storyline." I lol'd HARD. XD

Also, very glad they did the 'In Memory Of' image splash for Moolah. She deserved some recognition from them tonight.
    Last edited by Rebecky_Mo; November 5th, 2007 at 07:42 PM.

Indeed, Raw was great tonight. Santino made me die of laughter when he mentioned J.R's Oraganism and then they show J.R. xD. The Katie Vick Reference was great as well.

I was lucky enough to be there live! I admit, I enjoyed the show, and the entire set was fun to be at.

But, as a huge Orton fan, I have to show my disdain for Orton having no lines.

Definitely one of the best RAW's in awhile, everything seemed to click together tonight. A good mix of matches and storyline development, plus a little audience participation became a winning combo! Hardy and Rey Mysterio were a great tag, as I think everyone expected. A high-flying tag team if there ever was one! The videos for Fabulous Moolah (I'm SO glad they did one for her, and nice to see the audience give her one last chant) and the music vid for Jeff Hardy/Lostprophets were incredibly well done and kept your interest.

As always, DX was a bright star tonight; even if they're 'getting a little old', HHH and Shawn are a dynamic comedy duo on the mics and that won't change. Always fun when Shawn brings out the 'Christian Daddy/Husband' personality; I laughed real hard over his 'Dora the Explorer' line. And I have to admit, Santino's got massive mic skills, especially when he's playing off someone else in the ring. He and Stone Cold were real fun to watch banter, I don't even think the beer truck was needed to make it a winning segment (but I'm sure the guys liked Maria getting beer-bathed, so I'll give it to them).

Y'know, I don't even think RAW needed Jericho tonight. Which is a good thing, but I'd still kill to see him sooner than later. Another new video, 'The answer is in the code'. Curiouser and curiouser....

So yeah, 4 star-quality programming on RAW this week. Hopefully WWE can keep it up, especially with the writer's strike coming up, they may have a chance to lure in some new fans!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information